Featured White Papers
The most common means for enterprises to connect branch offices into the corporate data center is predictable, reliable, and relatively secure. Yet multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) is also expensive and inflexible, often requiring months to bring up a new branch. Today’s hyper-connected, cloud-based environments demand greater agility and efficiency. Enter the software-defined WAN, which can address this shortcoming in traditional WAN architectures by putting an overlay on top of them. In this eGuide, Network World and Computerworld explore the trends in software defined networks and offer in-depth advice on addressing the key limitations of today’s VPNs. Read on to see how software-defined WANs could help your company maximise its investments in the cloud.
Gartner predicts that by 2018 SaaS will become the dominant model for consuming application functionality for approximately 80% of all organisations. So how will your MPLS solution stand up to the flexibility, agility, insight and control needed for the new world of “connect anywhere to anything” at Cloud speed? Can it do all of this and compete at the price of a broadband Internet connection? Download this whitepaper to find out more!
Turn your service desk into a business function you and your company can be proud of – one that delights your customers with superior support, delivers a predictable user experience, and provides the agility to help you get ahead of the needs of your business.
Every day seems like a battle—email, phone calls, unresolved issues, management asking for reports, users losing patience. There’s not enough time to implement the processes that will help you get ahead. You’re operating in chaos, without an efficient way to manage your work, your data, or your team.
It’s time to move into the modern world of IT—not to mention save your sanity. Let us help you modernise your help desk by following a proven process.
Replicating data to a remote data center hundreds or even thousands of miles away helps enterprises improve the chances of surviving a regional disaster and ensuring business continuity. But when distance between sites increases, application performance suffers and networking costs escalate. This is why Kingston Technology, one of the world’s largest independent manufacturers of memory products, turned to Silver Peak to re-design its WAN.
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments