- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
- Network management vulnerability exposes cable modems to hacking
- Users have little confidence their company can protect their mobile device
Featured White Papers
This research project was undertaken in order to evaluate the current practices and challenges associated with incident response processes and technologies. Respondents were also asked to provide details on their organisations’ future strategic plans intended for improving the efficacy and efficiency of IR activities.
Not all SD-WANs are created equal. As new applications emerge, whether hosted on premise or in the cloud, demands on WAN throughput, efficiency, and reliability increase. Performance-driven SD-WANs significantly improve application performance and Quality of Service (QoS) compared to other SD-WAN offerings, making it even easier for enterprises to justify adopting SD-WAN solutions.
Can the rise in importance of technology and data to enterprises mean that the ‘CIO to CEO’ route will finally open for more business technologists? What are the new skill sets that are necessary? And which elements of the old role can be safely jettisoned? In this short White Paper we aim to provide a provocative and, we hope, illuminating view of the opportunity for the CIO of the future.
Computer vendors have carefully straddled the line between laptop and tablet, distributing features in both directionsas end-user demand transitions from one form factor to the other. Recent consolidation around convertible devices, which combine both form factors into a single coherent unit, has turbocharged the tablet into a productivity tool that is gaining currency amongst business users whose primary needs include productivity tools and access to cloud services.
Every day seems like a battle—email, phone calls, unresolved issues, management asking for reports, users losing patience. There’s not enough time to implement the processes that will help you get ahead. You’re operating in chaos, without an efficient way to manage your work, your data, or your team.
It’s time to move into the modern world of IT—not to mention save your sanity. Let us help you modernise your help desk by following a proven process.
- Exclusive CMO interview: Where Oracle is heading with AI in marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 27 April
- Oracle unveils AI-powered apps for cross-channel marketing, chatbots and content cloud
- Why Marketo's CMO thinks advocacy starts from the inside out
- Improving omni-channel customer experience at La-Z-Boy, Denon + Marantz and Pello