- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- Google drops “Android for Work” because plain Android is so secure
Consumerisation of IT
News, Features, and Interviews
NBN Co claims it has become the first Australian corporate to roll out Facebook’s new enterprise offering, Workplace.
When Splunk CTO Snehal Antani walked on stage to deliver closing keynote at the seventh annual Splunk user conference in Orlando last week he carried with him a new addition to the company's line of funny slogan t-shirts. It bore a pun to sum up the company's new outlook: "Don't be a tool".
This year Australians will spend an average 22 more days on the internet compared with two years ago, according to a report from NBN.
Pizza retailer, Domino’s has announced that it will start delivering food using drones following a new agreement with Flirtey.
Macquarie Bank is competing with ‘the last application that you used on your mobile’ says its digital architect.
Australian businesses have been caught using $200,000 worth of unlicensed software so far this year, according to industry advocate BSA.
Telstra is launching a cloud management platform to give businesses an overview of their private and public cloud services.
Perth-based cyber safety outfit, Family Zone, is looking to raise $5.5 million as it moves towards a listing on the ASX in August.
Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba Group, has teamed up with automotive manufacturer, SAIC Motor Corp, to launch the first mass-produced internet car.
IBM’s global CIO, Jeff Smith, has been practising and succeeding with Agile methodologies for years – you could say that Telstra’s former IT chief is about as agile as one can get.
As expected, Apple removed the headphone jack from the upcoming iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to make way for a more wireless future.
- CMO's ability to cope with disruption linked to tech savviness: GMC CEO
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 8 December
- CMO interview: Bringing the power of cognitive computing to marketing and customer engagement
- How Mars tapped social sentiment to win over millennial consumers
- Bupa marketing director promoted to UK customer experience role