Different types of analysis suit different customer strategies.
Consumerisation of IT
News, Features, and Interviews
NBN Co claims it has become the first Australian corporate to roll out Facebook’s new enterprise offering, Workplace.
When Splunk CTO Snehal Antani walked on stage to deliver closing keynote at the seventh annual Splunk user conference in Orlando last week he carried with him a new addition to the company's line of funny slogan t-shirts. It bore a pun to sum up the company's new outlook: "Don't be a tool".
This year Australians will spend an average 22 more days on the internet compared with two years ago, according to a report from NBN.
Pizza retailer, Domino’s has announced that it will start delivering food using drones following a new agreement with Flirtey.
Macquarie Bank is competing with ‘the last application that you used on your mobile’ says its digital architect.
Australian businesses have been caught using $200,000 worth of unlicensed software so far this year, according to industry advocate BSA.
Telstra is launching a cloud management platform to give businesses an overview of their private and public cloud services.
Perth-based cyber safety outfit, Family Zone, is looking to raise $5.5 million as it moves towards a listing on the ASX in August.
Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba Group, has teamed up with automotive manufacturer, SAIC Motor Corp, to launch the first mass-produced internet car.
IBM’s global CIO, Jeff Smith, has been practising and succeeding with Agile methodologies for years – you could say that Telstra’s former IT chief is about as agile as one can get.
As expected, Apple removed the headphone jack from the upcoming iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to make way for a more wireless future.
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- CMO, CIO embrace social media, IoT to win customers
- China Oceanwide, IDG Capital agree to acquire IDG
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs reveal their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition