- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal
- Lenovo patches two high severity flaws in PC support tool
- How BalaBit adapted machine learning to secure privileged account 'blind spot'
- U.S. court rules that FBI can hack into a computer without a warrant
Consumerisation of IT
News, Features, and Interviews
Facebook is searching for a new CIO following the announcement Timothy Campos would be leaving the role after nearly six years.
IT leaders must prepare for 'wear-your-own-device' as wearables-driven consumerisation starts to take hold.
Why CIOs must watch and learn from China
Smartphones are enabling a new wave of commercial augmented reality (AR) that better allows consumers to inspect a listed property without having to leave their homes.
Campari Australia has rolled out 60 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i5 tablets in a move that the beverage supplier says has revolutionised its sales cycle.
It's actually not that weird. Rather than using your fingerprint, this technology merely recognizes you by your vein structure.
More than a third of global browser-based online transactions are now made on a mobile device as consumers demonstrate a growing preference for mobile payments, according to new research.
Consumers could spend more than $1 billion per month in Australia using Apple Pay despite the service only being available to American Express card users, according to research.
It’s a bewildering landscape for would-be Internet of Things implementers and production-grade industrial deployments are scarce.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Facebook is set to roll out a new way for users to interact, beyond comments and the simple 'Like' button. However, its new 'Reactions' emojis aren't the "Dislike" option many users want, and they attempt to solve a problem that may not have a solution.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today