Consumerisation of IT
News, Features, and Interviews
IT leaders must prepare for 'wear-your-own-device' as wearables-driven consumerisation starts to take hold.
Why CIOs must watch and learn from China
Smartphones are enabling a new wave of commercial augmented reality (AR) that better allows consumers to inspect a listed property without having to leave their homes.
Campari Australia has rolled out 60 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i5 tablets in a move that the beverage supplier says has revolutionised its sales cycle.
It's actually not that weird. Rather than using your fingerprint, this technology merely recognizes you by your vein structure.
More than a third of global browser-based online transactions are now made on a mobile device as consumers demonstrate a growing preference for mobile payments, according to new research.
Consumers could spend more than $1 billion per month in Australia using Apple Pay despite the service only being available to American Express card users, according to research.
It’s a bewildering landscape for would-be Internet of Things implementers and production-grade industrial deployments are scarce.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
A new app that turns idle smartphones into a virtual supercomputer is being touted as a significant step towards finding a cure for cancer.
Facebook is set to roll out a new way for users to interact, beyond comments and the simple 'Like' button. However, its new 'Reactions' emojis aren't the "Dislike" option many users want, and they attempt to solve a problem that may not have a solution.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: Security is a see-saw of prevention and protection, says Palo Alto Networks
- DPSA and APC by Schneider Electric cease distributor partnership
- Five communications consumer priorities need to be addressed at the 2016 Election: ACCAN
- Quality Connex becomes exclusive distributor for Vocalcom in A/NZ
- New vendor, Access4, hits the UCaaS market in A/NZ
- 5 secrets to tracking your marketing spend
- eHarmony appoints Pandora marketer to newly created marketing director's post
- Intel partners with Vivid to launch new interactive 3D experience
- How HealthEngine boosted its customer management strategy with CRM
- Data pooling competition heats up as Data Republic secures $10.5m investment boost