Consumerisation of IT
News, Features, and Interviews
Macquarie Bank is competing with ‘the last application that you used on your mobile’ says its digital architect.
Australian businesses have been caught using $200,000 worth of unlicensed software so far this year, according to industry advocate BSA.
Telstra is launching a cloud management platform to give businesses an overview of their private and public cloud services.
Perth-based cyber safety outfit, Family Zone, is looking to raise $5.5 million as it moves towards a listing on the ASX in August.
Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba Group, has teamed up with automotive manufacturer, SAIC Motor Corp, to launch the first mass-produced internet car.
IBM’s global CIO, Jeff Smith, has been practising and succeeding with Agile methodologies for years – you could say that Telstra’s former IT chief is about as agile as one can get.
Facebook is searching for a new CIO following the announcement Timothy Campos would be leaving the role after nearly six years.
IT leaders must prepare for 'wear-your-own-device' as wearables-driven consumerisation starts to take hold.
Why CIOs must watch and learn from China
Smartphones are enabling a new wave of commercial augmented reality (AR) that better allows consumers to inspect a listed property without having to leave their homes.
Facebook is set to roll out a new way for users to interact, beyond comments and the simple 'Like' button. However, its new 'Reactions' emojis aren't the "Dislike" option many users want, and they attempt to solve a problem that may not have a solution.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Aus Post's customer chief: CX is about convenience, control and choice
- Report forecasts rapid beacon uptake by market segments beyond retail
- Intel Security CMO: Why marketers need to think more about crisis management
- Online advertising market cracks $6.8bn
- CMO interview: How Guzman Y Gomez is redefining the fast food category through brand purpose