CA Technologies has unveiled an app that enables C-level executives to manage IT investments from their iPads.
Demand for managed services is helping the unified communications (UC) market in Australia grow as organisations strive to avoid service and maintenance overheads while controlling UC hardware and applications, according to Frost & Sullivan.
Retail chain Dick Smith will use Google Hangouts to share best practices among its stores and bring employees closer together, according to the retailer’s IT director, Linda Venables.
The Victorian government will use cloud computing infrastructure and increase the use of shared services to deliver its new whole-of-government ICT strategy, according to the state's new chief technology advocate, Grantly Mailes.
Junior newsreaders in New South Wales, South Australia, Tasmania and Victoria will be broadcasting their sustainability stories via Australia’s Academic and Research Network (AARNet) video conferencing service and the National Broadband Network (NBN) today.
Melbourne-based REA Group (ASX:REA), operator of property website realestate.com.au, has used a collaboration software platform to help its employees participate in projects and cut down on the use of email.
With disparate branches spread across Western Australia and long travel times, not-for-profit organisation Relationships Australia WA has plans to roll out Cisco IP phones and TelePresence video conferencing.
Faced with a large inter-state travel bill and the need to keep partners abreast of the latest law developments, Johnson Winter & Slattery (JWS) began the roll out of five videoconferencing systems in April 2012.
A stellar line up of speakers at Cisco Live in Melbourne ensured that attendees went away with real world examples of collaboration and video conferencing. Customer speakers included JWS Lawyers, ME Bank and the Australian Industry Group.
A heatwave in Melbourne didn’t deter delegates from attending the annual Cisco Live conference. Delegates heard insights from senior vice president Carlos Dominguez and took the opportunity to play virtual golf, F1 racing and chess in the World of Solutions centre.
We all need to gather our thoughts every now and then. Some of us do that by just writing in a simple text editor, such as Simplenote, but others may find the look of a blank page intimidating.
Google announced a complete overhaul of its social network, Google+, at this week's I/O conference in San Francisco. Here's an in-depth look at all the changes and why they make Google+ better.
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
Network hacking and corporate espionage are on the rise and set to intensify. Information security risks remain commonplace, and most organisations need to increase vigilance. This paper has analyses the ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia