Networking between virtual machines in Microsoft Azure is going to get a whole lot faster, thanks to some new hardware that Microsoft has rolled out across its fleet of datacenters.
- Telstra on defensive as reverse-engineering of Medicare data highlights healthcare-security risks
- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says
- Windows 10 to put a wall between Edge and advanced hackers
- 73% of companies using vulnerable end-of-life networking devices
- As security concerns stifle consumer buying, endpoint protection offers a solution