Hewlett-Packard Enterprise is partnering with Microsoft to offer its Azure public cloud services to customers, filling a gap after HPE decided to scrap its own cloud services early next year.
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle