SAP's announcement that it will pay US$8.3 billion to buy business-travel and expense software vendor Concur might have generated less initial buzz than the companies hoped, given it was almost simultaneous with the revelation that Larry Ellison has relinquished his CEO seat to become CTO and executive chairman of Oracle.
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
- After MongoDB, ransomware groups hit exposed Elasticsearch clusters
- WhatsApp vulnerability could expose messages to prying eyes, report claims
- Suspected NSA tool hackers dump more cyberweapons in farewell
- Guccifer 2.0, alleged Russian cyberspy, returns to deride US