SAP's announcement that it will pay US$8.3 billion to buy business-travel and expense software vendor Concur might have generated less initial buzz than the companies hoped, given it was almost simultaneous with the revelation that Larry Ellison has relinquished his CEO seat to become CTO and executive chairman of Oracle.
- Mandatory Data Breach Reporting – What you need to start doing right now
- Got any HTTP page with a search field? Chrome will soon label it ‘Not Secure’
- Cloudflare wants to secure IoT connections to the internet
- Failure to communicate helps ransomware prosper
- U.S. military wants white-hat hackers to target its cyber security systems