SAP's announcement that it will pay US$8.3 billion to buy business-travel and expense software vendor Concur might have generated less initial buzz than the companies hoped, given it was almost simultaneous with the revelation that Larry Ellison has relinquished his CEO seat to become CTO and executive chairman of Oracle.
- “There won’t be a more passionate advocate” for Australian security innovation, new ACSGN head vows
- Knowledge is power in the cybersecurity war
- Protecting the future at Anticipate 2016
- CISOs sidelined as Australia’s buoyant IT-security jobs market focuses on consultants
- How to password protect a PDF before sending it by email