When Girish Juneja left his position as CTO of the Datacenter Software division at Intel to take on the role of CTO of global financial services and business services company Altisource in January 2014, Altisource was struggling with a problem many companies would love to have -- it was growing so fast that IT operations was having trouble keeping up.
- Anthem health insurance hackers are a well-funded, busy outfit
- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
- Google: Lock up your Compute Engine data with your own encryption keys