Splice Machine, which specializes in open source SQL RDBMS for mixed operational and analytical workloads, is aiming to offer that capability as a database-as-a-service on AWS.
- Who should be on an insider risk team?
- Australian businesses failing to convince young women about ICT’s possibilities
- The week in security: Spying toy banned as Yahoo learns the real cost of a data breach
- Cloudflare data leakage doesn’t reveal 1Password secrets
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay