Cloud Computing » Case studies »
Faced with the challenge of converting subscribers to a new platform while implementing a price increase, Equipment Data Associates turned to Scout Analytics to provide the data analytics it needed to better understand and serve its customers.
IaaS provider CloudShare deployed Splunk to correlate machine-generated data and provide insight into every aspect of its business.
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers