Companies grappling with new customer expectations turn to Communication-as-a-Service model (CaaS) for a more agile, cloud-based omnichannel experience.
News, Features, and Interviews
IBM's Internet of Things platform can now work with IoT processors designed by ARM, thanks to a new partnership between the two companies.
VMware is playing catch-up with Amazon and Microsoft -- and playing to its strengths in the hybrid cloud market.
Unicorns used to be special. Now there are so many of them that we should probably find a better name.
The Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) has signed ten-year contract with Telstra to manage security of supply, maintenance and enhancement to its National Train Communications System (NTCS).
Pact Group’s CIO Michael Ross and enterprise architect Justin Shagam discuss the implementation of Pact’s 'whole' cloud solution (IaaS, SaaS).
Some say the Cloud is the best spot for Big Data, others argue it should remain on premises. The answer is, it depends.
Big changes are afoot at HP as the company prepares for a split up this spring. Big data software is expected to be a pillar of the new Enterprise focused HP company.
Rising Internet usage, plus a culture used to bargaining for used goods, provides fertile ground
If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
With cloud computing maturing, the competitive advantages provided by cloud adoption are declining, but not being in the cloud is turning into a serious disadvantage, according to a new report by Harvard Business Review Analytic Services.
Where do you draw the line between a laptop and a tablet?
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Uber ride data publicly accessible through Google
- Project Oxford: Microsoft serves up APIs for intelligent apps
- Google expands Compute Engine offerings with bigger VMs, autoscaling
- IBM, ARM collaborate on refining Internet of Things deployment
- Samsung will start shipping its new Gear S2 smartwatches in October
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution