News, Features, and Interviews
After more than half a decade in the making, ARM server chips should have struck gold by now, but they haven't. ARM servers were projected to be approaching a double digit server market share, but they still are virtually non-existent.
Two years ago, Amazon Web Services made a splash when it introduced Lambda. Now, the company has gone even further to bring that technology outside of its core data center regions.
Scalable cloud computing that helps businesses get up and running quickly and securely means you'll never get fired for buying Amazon Web Services.
As part of Oracle, cloud software provider NetSuite plans to localize its products for many more countries while expanding its data-center capacity, sales operations, partner channel and other assets to reach customers in those new areas.
Amazon Web Services is trying to help protect its customers with a new service aimed at mitigating DDoS impacts. It’s called Shield, and the entry-level tier is enabled by default for all web applications running on AWS, starting on Wednesday.
In a move designed to help customer be more agile, Accenture is expanding its Accenture AWS Business Group to enhance its cloud application migration, development and management offerings.
Amazon is bringing a bit of AWS magic to devices and board computers with the Greengrass IoT service, which will help boost offline data collection and analysis.
Amazon is aiming to speed up large data transfer jobs with a truck. The Snowmobile is a big, white semi trailer that can hold 100PB of data that will then get driven to an Amazon endpoint and loaded into its public cloud storage.
Amazon Web Services continued to push its infrastructure offering forward on Wednesday with the launch of upgrades to its existing instance types and new tools for both simplifying and accelerating computation tasks in its public cloud.
Amazon Web Services gave its cloud customers a set of new infrastructure capabilities aimed at making its compute offering faster, simpler and more capable of running complex applications that benefit from hardware acceleration.
Midrange Chromebooks have never been so good. Here's a long-term, real-world comparison of this season's standouts: the Dell Chromebook 13 and the Toshiba Chromebook 2.
Many cloud storage options are available to businesses and consumers today, but one size does not fit all. This cloud storage guide includes tips to help you get started.
- OpenVPN will be audited for security flaws
- AMD strengthens gaming and VR on Linux with graphics improvements
- Moore's Law lives on with speedy 7-nm mobile chips coming in 2018
- U.S. and U.K. spy agencies have been intercepting in-flight phone calls for years
- TypeScript 2.1 ups ease of use, adds expressive code
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 8 December
- CMO interview: Bringing the power of cognitive computing to marketing and customer engagement
- How Mars tapped social sentiment to win over millennial consumers
- Bupa marketing director promoted to UK customer experience role
- Predictions: 17 digital marketing trends for 2017