- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
- Security pros concerned about Facebook payment expansion
News, Features, and Interviews
Amazon has shown off its dominance in the public Cloud market as the capstone to a better than expected quarterly earnings report.
Microsoft announced a veritable bonanza of new features for its OneNote note taking software across multiple platforms on Thursday. Here's the breakdown.
Oracle is spending US$663 million to buy Textura, a company that offers cloud services for the engineering and construction industry.
Government tech chiefs see challenges in management and ownership aspects of cloud contracts, while security concerns persist.
Dropbox has a futuristic vision for how its users will be able to share massive files and have quick access to them on their computers, without their hard drives overflowing.
The new Certified OpenStack Administrator exam is designed to give cloud professionals a way to prove their worth while also helping employers identify qualified candidates.
Mark Schwartz, CIO of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, has turned to the cloud for a faster, more agile development model.
"In the long run we will evolve in computing from a mobile-first to an AI-first world," said Google CEO Sundar Pichai.
Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia is proving to be quite the albatross around the company's neck. The company has stepped away from focusing on phones, and its handset sales revenue fell by almost half in the first quarter.
Amazon Web Services is going retro to help companies deal with big data workloads. The cloud provider announced Tuesday that it's launching two new volume types for its Elastic Block Store service that are powered by traditional, spinning disk hard drives.
Midrange Chromebooks have never been so good. Here's a long-term, real-world comparison of this season's standouts: the Dell Chromebook 13 and the Toshiba Chromebook 2.
One of the key parts of Satya Nadella's keynote address to attendees at Microsoft's Build developer conference Wednesday was a discussion of creating virtual assistants and intelligent chat bots to help users do everything from managing their calendars to booking hotel reservations.
- EMC World 2016: What can Aussie partners expect?
- Do Apple’s financial results mark the end of the golden smartphone era?
- GE forks out $100m for building automation and E-IoT start-up, Daintree Networks
- Ingram Micro sales slump 12 per cent worldwide in Q1 FY2016
- 2016 ARN Emerging Leaders awards – few days left, get your nominations in
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- Microsoft declares Cortana search box as Bing- and Edge-only turf
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- How AMEX is using data to build great mobile-led customer experiences
- 4 tips to boost your content marketing game
- Zuckerberg sees 'better than human' AI in next 10 years
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 28 Apr
- Report: Brand/agency partnerships in jeopardy from customer data and martech challenges