- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- 5 security practices hackers say make their lives harder
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- NASA CIO allows HPE contract to expire, refuses to sign-off on authority to operate
News, Features, and Interviews
Companies today are awash in data, but current tools and processes are not enabling them to keep it secure. That's according to Informatica CEO Anil Chakravarthy, whose says his company is embarking on a major push to go further into data security.
Four years ago, the New York Public Library began to move its web properties to the cloud. Today, the library system has all of its nearly 80 websites in the cloud, has shrunk the number of on-premise servers by 40% and is running those web properties 95% more cheaply.
These nine cloud collaboration tools can help organizations communicate more effectively, share and modify files, track all changes, create detailed 'mind maps,' and more.
Microsoft announced Tuesday that it has acquired Genee, a startup that provided a virtual assistant for scheduling appointments.
Bots are all the rage. Here's what real estate tech company Trulia learned from building one.
Dell’s massive acquisition of EMC reportedly has passed legal muster in China, clearing what is expected to be its last hurdle.
Microsoft is now giving Mac users an easy path to get their notes out of Evernote and into its OneNote note taking service. The company announced a OneNote Importer beta on Thursday, which lets users copy their notes over from one service to the other with a few clicks.
Google is continuing its campaign to entice enterprises to its public cloud platform by rolling out database services stable enough to serve businesses in production.
Salesforce has acquired business intelligence and analytics startup BeyondCore, as part of its strategy to make its software more intelligent.
Private cloud can be a transformative, but it requires significant thought, dedication and perseverance
Midrange Chromebooks have never been so good. Here's a long-term, real-world comparison of this season's standouts: the Dell Chromebook 13 and the Toshiba Chromebook 2.
IT professionals, educators and users can all benefit from this set of online Google Apps training courses and certification programs.
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Perpetual promotes GM of marketing to executive leadership ranks
- How Next Gen Clubs created a customer-based digital marketing strategy
- Apple may be too late to make a big social impact
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 25 August