- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
- Here's how Microsoft is using containerization to protect Edge users
- Trump hotel chain fined over data breaches
- The week in security: Yahoo breach biggest hack ever; Australia leads APAC in reported breaches
News, Features, and Interviews
Microsoft continued its push to get companies on the hybrid cloud train on Monday, with the launch of several products all tailored at helping bridge on-premises datacenters and the public cloud.
Microsoft is going big on machine-learning powered features in its productivity services, with the announcement of a handful of updates to Office 365 on Monday.
The provider of men’s grooming products has honed its approach to operating technology using public cloud infrastructure and custom applications. But its search for fresh tech talent continues.
Cisco will integrate its cloud-based Spark communication system and WebEx conferencing service into elements of Salesforce, one of the most widely used enterprise productivity platforms.
Google's Drive cloud storage service this week got a familiar search feature that has helped defined the Google experience for years.
Cisco has pivoted away from its Intercloud strategy to instead focus on helping customers build private clouds and manage public cloud usage.
Larry Ellison continued his assault on Amazon during his second keynote address at Oracle OpenWorld on Tuesday, with a host of benchmarks that showed his company's database outperforming its public cloud competition.
Rather than starting from the low end of the infrastructure market and working its way up, Oracle is starting at the top and working its way down, using powerful, bare metal servers.
Google took a shot at Facebook's chatbot-building services on Monday with its acquisition of API.ai, a company that helps developers build and improve conversational interfaces for their services.
Oracle has unveiled a trio of hardware appliances to try and help customers bridge their on-premises datacenters and the public cloud.
Midrange Chromebooks have never been so good. Here's a long-term, real-world comparison of this season's standouts: the Dell Chromebook 13 and the Toshiba Chromebook 2.
Adopting single sign-on software to federate access to corporate applications is a key task priority for many CIOs seeking to make employees more efficient without sacrificing security.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Is price preventing cloud adoption in Australia?
- Vodafone blames router issues for network outage
- Nuago - The first 90 days as a born-in-the-cloud provider
- QPC wins Interactive Intelligence managed services contract with Toowoomba council
- Which vendors are winning the fight for Internet of Things supremacy?
- How this university team is improving email marketing on a shoestring budget
- How an emerging radiation technology could help brands identify consumers in future
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- IAB appoints News Digital Networks MD as chair
- IGA marketing leader: Purpose and personalisation are critical to competitive success