Why cloud applications demand moving to an SD-WAN
News, Features, and Interviews
It’s unclear if the U.S. president’s latest order will, in fact, help American IT workers or lead to increased offshoring and automation.
The consumer packaged goods company welcomes Javier Polit at a time when industry players are eyeing mobile applications, IoT and analytics to get closer to consumers.
Jetstar’s tech chief, Claudine Ogilvie speaks to CIO Australia about the low-cost airline’s evolving IT strategy.
There are important and significant changes afoot. For CIOs and other tech leaders there’s good news and bad news.
Its centerpiece is the replacement of the H-1B lottery with a system that distributes visas on the basis of wages, skills and education.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has announced the government will abolish 457 visas.
New research reveals that how candidates are treated in the job search process directly impacts how they view your company as consumers.
There are legitimate concerns around AI and how it will impact the job market. But the real impact will depend on how businesses leverage and implement AI tools to support employees, rather than replace them.
Teenage girls “switching off” to a career in technology is part of a broader societal issue and preconceived notions of what are female and male jobs.
TechnologyOne founder and CEO, Adrian Di Marco, has handed over the reigns to the Australian software firm’s COO, Edward Chung.
Microsoft announced an updated version of its Surface Book last month, dubbing it the Performance Base model. It brings blazing fast performance and improved graphics, but is it worth the high price tag for businesses?
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments