Different types of analysis suit different customer strategies.
News, Features, and Interviews
Australia's IT spend will bounce back and reach $85 billion next year, according to Gartner forecasts
The Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) lacks a clear view of the cyber security incidents suffered by Australian businesses because they’re not sufficiently reported, the government body said today.
A data governance industry association has been launched today with a 12-person board which features representatives from NAB, Westpac, Qantas, IAG and Woolworths.
IT departments are facing an existential crisis of their own making, says Splunk chief technology advocate Andi Mann, but "metric that matter" can save them from oblivion and increase their value to the business.
When Splunk CTO Snehal Antani walked on stage to deliver closing keynote at the seventh annual Splunk user conference in Orlando last week he carried with him a new addition to the company's line of funny slogan t-shirts. It bore a pun to sum up the company's new outlook: "Don't be a tool".
Peregrine Corporation is piloting an Internet of Things solution and it’s already having an impact. If successful it could be rolled out to 260 sites across the state.
When Geoff Purcell joined Melbourne Water in January last year, he arrived to a fragmented IT team, ageing asset management and business process systems, and endless disparate databases. But there was also a multi-million dollar, cross-business digital strategy that hoped to bring the government owned statutory authority up to date.
The ASX is in the middle of a four-year, $50 million transformation of its trading and post-trade systems. And it's not just the technology that's changing.
AGL is in the midst of a digital transformation that is changing the energy giant’s customer experience as well as the culture of its IT team. CIO Australia puts questions to the man leading the change, CIO Simon Moorfield.
The way Pitcher Partners' CIO Bradley Kay talks to the company’s execs has changed dramatically from two years ago.
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- CMO, CIO embrace social media, IoT to win customers
- China Oceanwide, IDG Capital agree to acquire IDG
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs reveal their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition