- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal
- Lenovo patches two high severity flaws in PC support tool
- How BalaBit adapted machine learning to secure privileged account 'blind spot'
- U.S. court rules that FBI can hack into a computer without a warrant
News, Features, and Interviews
From next week across Australia, the pizza chain will use customer GPS and mode of travel data to calculate the optimum time to start making their order.
Nearly three quarters (72 per cent) of ANZ workers say outdated technology is harming their productivity, according to a survey by The Workforce Institute at Kronos.
A five year IT transformation programme is underway at RSM. When complete, staff in Australia will be working and collaborating within a central ECM system in the cloud, assisting clients via a web based portal.
"In any given industry, within about three years something is going to be introduced that will force you to rethink what your business model is," says Evan Stubbs, SAS’ chief analytics officer for Australia and New Zealand. And what about SAS itself?
There’s “an awful lot of black art” in the discipline says Professor Bob Williamson, chief scientist of CSIRO’s Data 61 group.
Developing new products and services is the top priority of Australian CIOs, according to a global survey of more than 3,000 technology leaders.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull will today announce $60 million of funding for phase two of the federal government’s mobile black spot program.
A diverse panel at a CEDA event in Sydney were asked the question: What one thing should the government focus on to support tech business growth in Australia?
The NSW government's soon to be launched innovation strategy will include a ‘concierge style’ service for entrepreneurs and inventors, Victor Dominello, the state's minister for innovation and better regulation said on Friday.
Microsoft has fused a number of its new data processing technologies into a single package designed to help organizations get more value from their growing piles of data.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!