- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- A hackable election: 5 things you need to know about e-voting machines
- Researchers release free decryption tools for PowerWare and Bart ransomware
- Latest massive DDoS attack suggests criminals are plotting long campaigns
- Flash Player to be off by default in Firefox in 2017
News, Features, and Interviews
Optus has been ordered to refund $2.4 million to around 175,000 customers who had been sold mobile phone insurance with the telco.
China’s Thirteenth Five-Year Plan indicates the nation’s plan to hack Australian companies and steal intellectual property, says a US cyber security think tank.
An Israeli company that offers a fully automated industrial drone system is looking to expand to Australia and raise funding locally.
Nine out of ten IT decision makers thought their organisation would perform better if their current c-suite were more tech-savvy, a Wakefield research report commissioned by Juniper Networks revealed.
“I want the inside of ANZ to look like the outside world from a technology perspective,” says CIO Scott Collary
From next week across Australia, the pizza chain will use customer GPS and mode of travel data to calculate the optimum time to start making their order.
Nearly three quarters (72 per cent) of ANZ workers say outdated technology is harming their productivity, according to a survey by The Workforce Institute at Kronos.
A five year IT transformation programme is underway at RSM. When complete, staff in Australia will be working and collaborating within a central ECM system in the cloud, assisting clients via a web based portal.
There’s “an awful lot of black art” in the discipline says Professor Bob Williamson, chief scientist of CSIRO’s Data 61 group.
"In any given industry, within about three years something is going to be introduced that will force you to rethink what your business model is," says Evan Stubbs, SAS’ chief analytics officer for Australia and New Zealand. And what about SAS itself?
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
- Why an Verizon and Yahoo merger would be like Microsoft snapping up CompuServe
- Columbus, Ohio focuses $40M DOT prize on transportation tech
- Microsoft touts data harvesting tool as aid to enterprises upgrading to Windows 10
- What customer-facing innovation looks like at Neiman Marcus
- NAB restructures, brings in three chief customer officer roles
- Making the tactile experience digital at T2
- How Mecca’s user-generated content strategy drives customer engagement
- Updated: Teradata's marketing applications business to be split into two