- 2 December 2016 08:49
GOPRO, CRABTREE & EVELYN, C&S WHOLESALE GROCERS, FIRST DATA CORP. AMONG COMPANIES TO EMBRACE MODERN FINANCE AND CONTINUOUS ACCOUNTING WITH BLACKLINE IN Q3
LOS ANGELES, LONDON, SINGAPORE and SYDNEY – Nov. 30, 2016 – BlackLine (Nasdaq: BL), a leading provider of Enhanced Financial Controls and Automation (EFCA) solutions that enable Continuous Accounting, continues to expand its customer base globally, adding a broad range of both large and midsize companies to its client roster during the third quarter of 2016.
Customers signed on in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region deploying BlackLine’s EFCA Platform to enhance the efficiency and visibility of Finance & Accounting (F&A) operations and reduce compliance risks.
Among the new customers to come on board in North America were C&S Wholesale Grocers, Crabtree & Evelyn, First Data Corp. GoPro and Zimmer. In Europe, new customers included British Polythene Industries, SIS and City & Guilds, and in APAC, Linde Gas, Macquarie University and Ventia signed on during the third quarter.
BlackLine tallied additional customers in all three regions, many now beginning to employ the Continuous Accounting model via the BlackLine cloud platform. Altogether, more than 156,000 users across 1,600 companies in more than 120 countries presently employ BlackLine’s products to help increase accountant productivity and elevate controls and compliance functions to Modern Finance status.
BlackLine is a provider of cloud-based solutions for Finance & Accounting (F&A) that centralise and streamline financial close operations and other key F&A processes for midsize and large organisations. Designed to complement ERP and other financial systems, the BlackLine Finance Controls & Automation Platform increases operational efficiency, real-time visibility, control and compliance to ensure end-to-end financial close management, fueling confidence throughout the entire accounting cycle.
BlackLine’s mission is to continuously improve the quality, accuracy and efficiency of Finance & Accounting by centralising key functions within a single, unified cloud platform. Enabling customers to move beyond outdated processes and point solutions to a Continuous Accounting model, in which real-time automation, controls and period-end tasks are embedded within day-to-day activities, BlackLine helps companies achieve Modern Finance status, ensuring more accurate and insightful financial statements and a more efficient financial close. More than 1,600 companies with users in over 120 countries around the world trust BlackLine to ensure balance sheet integrity and confidence in their financial statements.
BlackLine is recognised by Gartner as a Leader in its 2016 Magic Quadrant for Financial Corporate Performance Management (FCPM) Solutions and as a pioneer of the Enhanced Financial Controls & Automation (EFCA) software category.
Based in Los Angeles, BlackLine also has regional headquarters in London, Singapore and Sydney. For more information, please visit www.blackline.com
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Cyber security expertise sought as Digital Marketplace opens for new sellers
- Trillion-dollar channel opportunity emerges as digital investments skyrocket
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials