- FBI reports more attempts to hack voter registration system
- Telstra on defensive as reverse-engineering of Medicare data highlights healthcare-security risks
- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says
- Windows 10 to put a wall between Edge and advanced hackers
- 73% of companies using vulnerable end-of-life networking devices
- 3 November 2015 19:29
NAKIVO Reports Q3 2015 Results and Revenue Growth of 125% in the Americas
NAKIVO Inc., one of the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software company for VMware environments, today announced another record quarter of growth since launching NAKIVO Backup & Replication in 2012.
Customers: NAKIVO is rapidly expanding its global presence and has grown its customer base to over 9,500 customers across the globe. In Q3 2015, NAKIVO has gained 84% more customers than in Q3 2014. Most of the new customers came from the EMEA region (55%), while 35% came from the Americas, and 10% came from Asia-Pacific. With new customer orders in Q3, NAKIVO expanded into Slovakia, Belarus, and Saint Vincent and Grenadines for the first time.
Partners: As of Q3 2015, over 1,000 VMware solution and cloud provider partners worldwide have joined NAKIVO Partner Program and offer NAKIVO products in 108 countries across Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle-East, and Asia-Pacific. NAKIVO Solution Provider program enables VMware resellers to deliver NAKIVO’s fast, reliable, and affordable data protection products to SMB and enterprise customers. In Q3 2015, NAKIVO has signed up 82 new solution providers (making a total of 985 Solution Provider Partners) and expanded into Costa Rica and Brunei for the first time. NAKIVO’s Cloud Provider Program enables managed services, cloud, and hosting providers to introduce Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS), Replication-as-a-Service (RaaS), and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) to their clients. In Q3 2015, NAKIVO has increased the number of qualified Cloud Providers to 105, while new cloud providers from Czech Republic, Ghana, Latvia, and have joined NAKIVO’s Cloud Provider Program for the first time.
Revenue: In Q3 2015, NAKIVO has gained 46% more revenue worldwide vs. Q3 2014, while revenue in the Americas grew 125%. Almost a half of the revenue (48%) came from the EMEA region, while 41% came from the Americas, and 11% came from Asia-Pacific.
Product Releases: In Q3, NAKIVO has released v5.8, which enables converting Western Digital NAS into a high performance VMware VM backup appliance.
Named to Top 10 Virtualization Startups you'll Hear about in 2015 by TechTarget and Top 20 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015 by CRN, NAKIVO is delivering a new way for cloud providers, enterprises, and SMBs to back up and replicate their VMware environments onsite, offsite, and to private/public clouds more reliably, efficiently, and cost effectively.
"We are pleased with our growth rate and global expansion in Q3, as more and more SMBs, enterprises, and cloud providers begin to appreciate the benefits of a fast, reliable, and affordable VMware data protection provided by NAKIVO," said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO.
• Overview: www.nakivo.com/en/product/overview.html
• Datasheet: http://www.nakivo.com/en/resources/NBR-DS.pdf
• Success Stories: www.nakivo.com/en/customers/success-stories.html
• Trial Download: www.nakivo.com/en/VMware-Backup-Free-Trial.html
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 9,500 customers - including many Fortune 1,000 companies - and over 950 channel partners across 108 countries worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for clouds and VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs and enterprises to protect and recover VM data onsite, offsite, and to the cloud. NAKIVO has also enabled over X hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a-Service, Replication-as-a-Service, and DR-as-a-Service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer SMBs cloud backup to public clouds such as Amazon and multi-tenancy to cloud service providers and enterprise customers. For more information, please visit www.nakivo.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @NAKIVO
Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NakivoInc
Join us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/nakivo
Contact us: Yana Petrenko, MarCom Manager / email@example.com / +1 408 916 5955
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- QBE seeks united IT strategy with global CIO
- Will Privacy Act changes have a chilling effect on cyber security research?
- Investigation launched after health department data privacy snafu
- New drone rules: With more eyes in the sky, expect less privacy
- Telcos grapple with storm aftermath in South Australia
- CMO interview: GroupM CEO Mark Lollback on marketing, media, transparency and technology
- Melbourne Fashion Week: Using digital and insight to drive engagement and attendance
- Report: Australians still love a customer loyalty program
- Adobe Marketing Cloud to run on Microsoft Azure under new partnership
- Why CMO tenure is falling and what you can do about it