- Telstra on defensive as reverse-engineering of Medicare data highlights healthcare-security risks
- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says
- Windows 10 to put a wall between Edge and advanced hackers
- 73% of companies using vulnerable end-of-life networking devices
- As security concerns stifle consumer buying, endpoint protection offers a solution
- 15 July 2014 20:20
NAKIVO Launches New Certification Training for its Solution and Cloud Provider Partners
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest-growing provider of data protection software for VMware virtualized environments and cloud backup, today introduced a new certification training course for its solution and cloud provider partners. The new certification provides VMware sales professionals with knowledge and guidance on how to recognize new cloud backup opportunities, effectively sell NAKIVO products and make more revenue.
The new certification training explains the needs and challenges of data protection in VMware virtualized environments, describes key features and benefits of NAKIVO Backup & Replication, provides guidelines on how to find and qualify potential customers, effectively pitch the product, beat competition, and transform leads into deals. The course also covers editions, licensing, pricing, maintenance, and renewal details.
The NAKIVO Sales Professional certification training is now available to all NAKIVO partners free of charge. The online self-paced certification training is accessible 24/7 from the NAKIVO Partner Portal and enables solution and cloud provider partners to go through the training materials at their own pace.
"Helping our solution and cloud provider partners be successful is our top priority," said Bruce Talley, CEO and Co-Founder of NAKIVO. "The new certification training will help our partners become even more engaged, motivated, and knowledgeable. We encourage all our partners to take advantage of the new certification training."
Built for virtualization, NAKIVO Backup & Replication has been certified by VMware and offers a complete VM data protection feature set for SMB, Enterprise, and Cloud Provider virtualized environments. The product is purely agentless, can be deployed on Windows and Linux, backs up and replicates VMware VMs onsite, offsite, and to private/public clouds, supports live applications and databases, instantly recovers files and application objects directly from compressed and de-duplicated VM backups, speeds up data transfer with network acceleration, and reduces data size with global de-duplication and compression.
Backup to Cloud: www.nakivo.com/vmware-cloud-backup-as-a-service.htm
Success Stories: www.nakivo.com/success-stories.htm
Trial Download: www.nakivo.com/en/VMware-Backup-Free-Trial.htm
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 3,000 customers and over 500 channel partners worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs and enterprises to protect and recover VM data onsite, offsite, and in the cloud. NAKIVO has also enabled over 50 hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a-Service, Replication-as-a-Service, and DR-as-a-Service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer VM backup to public clouds such as Amazon to SMB customers and multi-tenancy to service providers and enterprise customers. For more information, please visit www.nakivo.com.
MarCom Manager, NAKIVO
+1 408 916 5955
Tags: VM Backup | Business Continuity | Cloud Backup | Data Protection | Disaster Recovery | Deduplication | NAKIVO | VM Replication | Recovery
NAKIVO and NAKIVO Transporter are trademarks or registered trademarks of NAKIVO, Inc. VMware, VMware vSphere and VMware Ready are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. Other trade names or words used in this document are the properties of their respective owners.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- QBE seeks united IT strategy with global CIO
- Will Privacy Act changes have a chilling effect on cyber security research?
- Investigation launched after health department data privacy snafu
- New drone rules: With more eyes in the sky, expect less privacy
- Telcos grapple with storm aftermath in South Australia
- CMO interview: GroupM CEO Mark Lollback on marketing, media, transparency and technology
- Melbourne Fashion Week: Using digital and insight to drive engagement and attendance
- Report: Australians still love a customer loyalty program
- Adobe Marketing Cloud to run on Microsoft Azure under new partnership
- Why CMO tenure is falling and what you can do about it