- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
- 15 July 2014 20:20
NAKIVO Launches New Certification Training for its Solution and Cloud Provider Partners
NAKIVO Inc., the fastest-growing provider of data protection software for VMware virtualized environments and cloud backup, today introduced a new certification training course for its solution and cloud provider partners. The new certification provides VMware sales professionals with knowledge and guidance on how to recognize new cloud backup opportunities, effectively sell NAKIVO products and make more revenue.
The new certification training explains the needs and challenges of data protection in VMware virtualized environments, describes key features and benefits of NAKIVO Backup & Replication, provides guidelines on how to find and qualify potential customers, effectively pitch the product, beat competition, and transform leads into deals. The course also covers editions, licensing, pricing, maintenance, and renewal details.
The NAKIVO Sales Professional certification training is now available to all NAKIVO partners free of charge. The online self-paced certification training is accessible 24/7 from the NAKIVO Partner Portal and enables solution and cloud provider partners to go through the training materials at their own pace.
"Helping our solution and cloud provider partners be successful is our top priority," said Bruce Talley, CEO and Co-Founder of NAKIVO. "The new certification training will help our partners become even more engaged, motivated, and knowledgeable. We encourage all our partners to take advantage of the new certification training."
Built for virtualization, NAKIVO Backup & Replication has been certified by VMware and offers a complete VM data protection feature set for SMB, Enterprise, and Cloud Provider virtualized environments. The product is purely agentless, can be deployed on Windows and Linux, backs up and replicates VMware VMs onsite, offsite, and to private/public clouds, supports live applications and databases, instantly recovers files and application objects directly from compressed and de-duplicated VM backups, speeds up data transfer with network acceleration, and reduces data size with global de-duplication and compression.
Backup to Cloud: www.nakivo.com/vmware-cloud-backup-as-a-service.htm
Success Stories: www.nakivo.com/success-stories.htm
Trial Download: www.nakivo.com/en/VMware-Backup-Free-Trial.htm
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 3,000 customers and over 500 channel partners worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs and enterprises to protect and recover VM data onsite, offsite, and in the cloud. NAKIVO has also enabled over 50 hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a-Service, Replication-as-a-Service, and DR-as-a-Service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer VM backup to public clouds such as Amazon to SMB customers and multi-tenancy to service providers and enterprise customers. For more information, please visit www.nakivo.com.
MarCom Manager, NAKIVO
+1 408 916 5955
Tags: VM Backup | Business Continuity | Cloud Backup | Data Protection | Disaster Recovery | Deduplication | NAKIVO | VM Replication | Recovery
NAKIVO and NAKIVO Transporter are trademarks or registered trademarks of NAKIVO, Inc. VMware, VMware vSphere and VMware Ready are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. Other trade names or words used in this document are the properties of their respective owners.
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials