- United's bug bounty doesn't include in-flight systems
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- 30 September 2013 09:00
SQUIZ LAUNCHES NORTH AMERICAN OFFICE
[New York, NY, USA] – Squiz, a global web experience management company, has launched its operations in the US - with a new office at 136 Madison Avenue, New York.
Squiz is a global software and services company - committed to Engaging People through its flagship Web Experience Management platform Squiz Matrix, as well as its world-class search and social leadership technologies, Squiz Funnelback and Squiz Roadmap. The North American office is the next step in the evolution of the Australian-owned firm, which has experienced double-digit growth across Asia Pacific and Europe since its inception in 1998.
"We have waited for the right moment to enter the US market, and we believe now is the time when our offering crosses over perfectly with market demand,” says John-Paul Syriatowicz, Squiz’s Managing Director.
“Our flagship CMS, Squiz Matrix, helps clients take control of their complex web environments, and to get social, mobile and cloud-ready. Squiz Matrix has a compelling capability we know the US will appreciate - a robust integration engine that unifies multi-channel and multi-tech strategies. This capability is exciting our US base now, and we believe it will drive rapid growth in the US market,’ he explains.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Squiz operates from 11 offices worldwide - including London, Edinburgh, Szczecin and Wellington. Over 300 cross-disciplinary staff deliver web solutions for publishing/media, bio-med, financial services, government and higher education clients.
Squiz Matrix has been featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for web experience management for three years running.
North American organisations wishing to learn more about Squiz products and services should contact Lukas Bower, Managing Director, North America. Please call 646-722-3860, email US@squiz.net, or visit http://www.squiz.net/us.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report