- Nexusguard enlists Australian service providers for DDoS defences
- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- 30 September 2013 09:00
SQUIZ LAUNCHES NORTH AMERICAN OFFICE
[New York, NY, USA] – Squiz, a global web experience management company, has launched its operations in the US - with a new office at 136 Madison Avenue, New York.
Squiz is a global software and services company - committed to Engaging People through its flagship Web Experience Management platform Squiz Matrix, as well as its world-class search and social leadership technologies, Squiz Funnelback and Squiz Roadmap. The North American office is the next step in the evolution of the Australian-owned firm, which has experienced double-digit growth across Asia Pacific and Europe since its inception in 1998.
"We have waited for the right moment to enter the US market, and we believe now is the time when our offering crosses over perfectly with market demand,” says John-Paul Syriatowicz, Squiz’s Managing Director.
“Our flagship CMS, Squiz Matrix, helps clients take control of their complex web environments, and to get social, mobile and cloud-ready. Squiz Matrix has a compelling capability we know the US will appreciate - a robust integration engine that unifies multi-channel and multi-tech strategies. This capability is exciting our US base now, and we believe it will drive rapid growth in the US market,’ he explains.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Squiz operates from 11 offices worldwide - including London, Edinburgh, Szczecin and Wellington. Over 300 cross-disciplinary staff deliver web solutions for publishing/media, bio-med, financial services, government and higher education clients.
Squiz Matrix has been featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for web experience management for three years running.
North American organisations wishing to learn more about Squiz products and services should contact Lukas Bower, Managing Director, North America. Please call 646-722-3860, email US@squiz.net, or visit http://www.squiz.net/us.
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Cloud shaking up Australian data centre market: Frost & Sullivan
- For future wearables, the network could be you
- ACLU urges court to block NSA's continued phone records collection
- Microsoft browser users kick older IE editions to the curb
- The unintended consequences of a RASP-focused application security strategy
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution