- Top-level domain expansion is a security risk for business computers
- Regulators: cybersecurity poses biggest risk to global financial system
- Five arrested for impersonating the IRS, listen to a recorded scam in progress
- Commercial drivers needed for IoT security
- Healthcare lagging when it comes to infosec
- 15 July 2013 12:18
Atos Acquires WindowLogic to Reinforce Position in APAC
Singapore, 3 July 2013 – Atos, an international information technology company and WindowLogic, a leading specialist Information Management Systems and Service provider in Australia and New Zealand, today announced that the acquisition of WindowLogic by Atos in Australia has been finalised.
The acquisition will accelerate Atos’ growth and establish its position as a leading provider of IT Services and Solutions across Asia Pacific - with an expanded presence in Western Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, the Australian Capital Territory and New Zealand
With a complementary mix of industry domain and sector expertise, Atos will continue to increase its market share on Oil & Gas, Resources and Energy sectors, which are strong industries in Western Australia.
Charles Dehelly, Senior Executive Vice-President of Atos said, “WindowLogic is a highly regarded ICT innovator focusing on attractive and specialised market segments in Australia and New Zealand. The acquisition of WindowLogic by Atos is fully in line with our growth strategy and will establish Atos as a leading global player with a strong local presence and reach; to compete successfully while creating increased value for our customers, staff and shareholders.” WindowLogic is a leading provider of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Solutions and Managed Services. It has an impressive list of Australian, New Zealand and International clients. Their solutions’ portfolio complements Atos’ key portfolio, products and market segments in Australia. WindowLogic employs approximately 100 people, across Australia and New Zealand.
Steve Conolly, Managing Director of Atos in Australia said “This acquisition will enable both Atos and WindowLogic to bolster already impressive track records”. He added that “both companies have complementary market approach philosophies, clients and service offerings. This acquisition will allow Atos in Australia to diversify its existing industry focus on Maritime, Defence, Defence Industry, Law Enforcement and Government sectors in Australia while bringing new ECM solutions to our existing customer base. Joining forces will create significant value-driven growth, strong differentiation, global reach and technology leadership in Australia, New Zealand and beyond.”
WindowLogic directors added “the acquisition of WindowLogic by Atos allows our successful Australian company to take the next step in its impressive 17 years’ history by joining the Atos Group and taking our expertise to new regional and global markets as part of a powerful global IT player. Our existing clients will also strongly benefit from the availability of a wider portfolio of expertise which will now be available to them to further reinforce our strong partnership approach and commitment to them and their business requirements and outcomes”.
About Atos Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is an international information technology services company with annual 2012 revenue of EUR 8.8 billion and 76,400 employees in 47 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers Hi-Tech Transactional Services, Consulting & Technology Services, Systems Integration and Managed Services. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail & Services; Public sector, Healthcare & Transports; Financial Services; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Energy & Utilities. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and is quoted on the NYSE Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting & Technology Services, Atos Worldline and Atos Worldgrid. For more information, visit atos.net
About WindowLogic WindowLogic provides a range of IT services and solutions with a focus on Information Management consulting and service delivery. The Company has expertise across a variety of leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) technologies from several leading vendors and is one of the largest ECM systems integrators in Australia. Headquartered in Perth, WindowLogic has offices and projects across Australia in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane and New Zealand.
Media Contact Rhoda M Dinesen Atos DID: +65 6496 3731 Mobile : +65 9168 1146 Email : email@example.com
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: Security is a see-saw of prevention and protection, says Palo Alto Networks
- DPSA and APC by Schneider Electric cease distributor partnership
- Five communications consumer priorities need to be addressed at the 2016 Election: ACCAN
- Quality Connex becomes exclusive distributor for Vocalcom in A/NZ
- New vendor, Access4, hits the UCaaS market in A/NZ
- 5 secrets to tracking your marketing spend
- eHarmony appoints Pandora marketer to newly created marketing director's post
- Intel partners with Vivid to launch new interactive 3D experience
- How HealthEngine boosted its customer management strategy with CRM
- Data pooling competition heats up as Data Republic secures $10.5m investment boost