- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- 15 July 2013 12:18
Atos Acquires WindowLogic to Reinforce Position in APAC
Singapore, 3 July 2013 – Atos, an international information technology company and WindowLogic, a leading specialist Information Management Systems and Service provider in Australia and New Zealand, today announced that the acquisition of WindowLogic by Atos in Australia has been finalised.
The acquisition will accelerate Atos’ growth and establish its position as a leading provider of IT Services and Solutions across Asia Pacific - with an expanded presence in Western Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, the Australian Capital Territory and New Zealand
With a complementary mix of industry domain and sector expertise, Atos will continue to increase its market share on Oil & Gas, Resources and Energy sectors, which are strong industries in Western Australia.
Charles Dehelly, Senior Executive Vice-President of Atos said, “WindowLogic is a highly regarded ICT innovator focusing on attractive and specialised market segments in Australia and New Zealand. The acquisition of WindowLogic by Atos is fully in line with our growth strategy and will establish Atos as a leading global player with a strong local presence and reach; to compete successfully while creating increased value for our customers, staff and shareholders.” WindowLogic is a leading provider of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Solutions and Managed Services. It has an impressive list of Australian, New Zealand and International clients. Their solutions’ portfolio complements Atos’ key portfolio, products and market segments in Australia. WindowLogic employs approximately 100 people, across Australia and New Zealand.
Steve Conolly, Managing Director of Atos in Australia said “This acquisition will enable both Atos and WindowLogic to bolster already impressive track records”. He added that “both companies have complementary market approach philosophies, clients and service offerings. This acquisition will allow Atos in Australia to diversify its existing industry focus on Maritime, Defence, Defence Industry, Law Enforcement and Government sectors in Australia while bringing new ECM solutions to our existing customer base. Joining forces will create significant value-driven growth, strong differentiation, global reach and technology leadership in Australia, New Zealand and beyond.”
WindowLogic directors added “the acquisition of WindowLogic by Atos allows our successful Australian company to take the next step in its impressive 17 years’ history by joining the Atos Group and taking our expertise to new regional and global markets as part of a powerful global IT player. Our existing clients will also strongly benefit from the availability of a wider portfolio of expertise which will now be available to them to further reinforce our strong partnership approach and commitment to them and their business requirements and outcomes”.
About Atos Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is an international information technology services company with annual 2012 revenue of EUR 8.8 billion and 76,400 employees in 47 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers Hi-Tech Transactional Services, Consulting & Technology Services, Systems Integration and Managed Services. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail & Services; Public sector, Healthcare & Transports; Financial Services; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Energy & Utilities. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and is quoted on the NYSE Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting & Technology Services, Atos Worldline and Atos Worldgrid. For more information, visit atos.net
About WindowLogic WindowLogic provides a range of IT services and solutions with a focus on Information Management consulting and service delivery. The Company has expertise across a variety of leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) technologies from several leading vendors and is one of the largest ECM systems integrators in Australia. Headquartered in Perth, WindowLogic has offices and projects across Australia in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane and New Zealand.
Media Contact Rhoda M Dinesen Atos DID: +65 6496 3731 Mobile : +65 9168 1146 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement