- 15 July 2013 12:18
Atos Acquires WindowLogic to Reinforce Position in APAC
Singapore, 3 July 2013 – Atos, an international information technology company and WindowLogic, a leading specialist Information Management Systems and Service provider in Australia and New Zealand, today announced that the acquisition of WindowLogic by Atos in Australia has been finalised.
The acquisition will accelerate Atos’ growth and establish its position as a leading provider of IT Services and Solutions across Asia Pacific - with an expanded presence in Western Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, the Australian Capital Territory and New Zealand
With a complementary mix of industry domain and sector expertise, Atos will continue to increase its market share on Oil & Gas, Resources and Energy sectors, which are strong industries in Western Australia.
Charles Dehelly, Senior Executive Vice-President of Atos said, “WindowLogic is a highly regarded ICT innovator focusing on attractive and specialised market segments in Australia and New Zealand. The acquisition of WindowLogic by Atos is fully in line with our growth strategy and will establish Atos as a leading global player with a strong local presence and reach; to compete successfully while creating increased value for our customers, staff and shareholders.” WindowLogic is a leading provider of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Solutions and Managed Services. It has an impressive list of Australian, New Zealand and International clients. Their solutions’ portfolio complements Atos’ key portfolio, products and market segments in Australia. WindowLogic employs approximately 100 people, across Australia and New Zealand.
Steve Conolly, Managing Director of Atos in Australia said “This acquisition will enable both Atos and WindowLogic to bolster already impressive track records”. He added that “both companies have complementary market approach philosophies, clients and service offerings. This acquisition will allow Atos in Australia to diversify its existing industry focus on Maritime, Defence, Defence Industry, Law Enforcement and Government sectors in Australia while bringing new ECM solutions to our existing customer base. Joining forces will create significant value-driven growth, strong differentiation, global reach and technology leadership in Australia, New Zealand and beyond.”
WindowLogic directors added “the acquisition of WindowLogic by Atos allows our successful Australian company to take the next step in its impressive 17 years’ history by joining the Atos Group and taking our expertise to new regional and global markets as part of a powerful global IT player. Our existing clients will also strongly benefit from the availability of a wider portfolio of expertise which will now be available to them to further reinforce our strong partnership approach and commitment to them and their business requirements and outcomes”.
About Atos Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is an international information technology services company with annual 2012 revenue of EUR 8.8 billion and 76,400 employees in 47 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers Hi-Tech Transactional Services, Consulting & Technology Services, Systems Integration and Managed Services. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail & Services; Public sector, Healthcare & Transports; Financial Services; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Energy & Utilities. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and is quoted on the NYSE Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting & Technology Services, Atos Worldline and Atos Worldgrid. For more information, visit atos.net
About WindowLogic WindowLogic provides a range of IT services and solutions with a focus on Information Management consulting and service delivery. The Company has expertise across a variety of leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) technologies from several leading vendors and is one of the largest ECM systems integrators in Australia. Headquartered in Perth, WindowLogic has offices and projects across Australia in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane and New Zealand.
Media Contact Rhoda M Dinesen Atos DID: +65 6496 3731 Mobile : +65 9168 1146 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Megaport takes a “marked leap forward” in first half FY17 results
- Content developers well placed as virtual reality pushes toward mainstream
- Hills revenue takes a hit despite asset sell-offs
- The Gruden Group wins $1.8m AusTender contract
- 100 new jobs on offer as Cognizant opens digital hub in Melbourne
- Changes to Windows 10's data-gathering not enough to satisfy EU privacy watchdogs
- Add Bluetooth 5 to Raspberry Pi 3 or create gadgets with this new chip
- 5 open source security tools too good to ignore
- Who needs Gmail? 5 built-in Windows 10 apps that do the job (with video)
- Facing sexism charges, Uber says Eric Holder will investigate
- Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle dominate Gartner's list of digital marketing technology leaders
- Data and marketing innovation guides Cronulla Sharks into uncharted waters
- How Cosabella is using martech to win the retail battle
- Report: It’s the era of experience but don’t forget the basics
- Dendy, Legg Mason appoint new marketing leaders