- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
- 24 January 2013 17:25
AVG Business Edition 2013 Ready for SMB Market
AVG ISBE 2013 builds on the key features brought to life in the 2012 edition and offers additional enhancements such as:
• AVG Self Defense - an additional security layer that helps to deny unauthorised attempts by malware to modify, rename or delete any AVG file, key, process or driver
• Rogue WiFi Guard – helps to avoid rogue WiFi access points used by hackers. AVG alerts you when your PC tries to access an unknown WiFi network.
• Windows 8 compatibility
Other benefits of AVG Business Edition 2013 include:
• Data protection – help to prevent your data being corrupted with AVG Firewall, AVG Anti-Virus, AVG Anti-Spyware, AVG Resident Shield and AVG Smart Anti Rootkit
• Speed of scanning – independent analysts, Tolly, named the product as one of the fastest performing products in the market
• Safer surfing – AVG LinkScanner, AVG Anti-Virus and AVG Online Shield help protect your employees in their online activity
• Value for money – by keeping all the essential features in, and leaving all of the heavy enterprise features out, you get a safe, affordable and practical solution for your SMB network
Michael McKinnon, Security Advisor at AVG, said: “In today’s economy small business owners are having to work harder and smarter than ever before, and have every right to expect technology to lighten their load. So much of running a business depends on IT. It is vital therefore that their security solution should combine agility, usability and efficiency. These are companies that don’t necessarily have a standalone IT resource so management needs to be as easy as possible. We are proud to be offering one of the most SMB-focused security solutions in its class.”
Despite challenging economic conditions, SMEs remain the backbone of the Australian economy, accounting for 95.9 percent of all businesses.
Pricing and Availability
The complete AVG 2013 family of SMB products (including AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 and AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition 2013) is available now at www.avg.com.au, as well as through a large network of independent software resellers throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Pricing for a one-year, five-seat licence for AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 is A$317.25 (NZ$334.99). A one-year, five-seat licence for AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition 2013 is A$204.75 (NZ$215.99).
Paid AVG products come complete with free telephone support from the AVG support centre in Melbourne, backed up by free technical support by e-mail.
For further information on AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 or to get a free 30 day trial please visit www.avg.com.au/isbe.
# # #
About AVG — www.avg.com.au
AVG's mission is to simplify, optimise and secure the Internet experience, providing peace of mind to a connected world. AVG's powerful yet easy-to-use software and online services put users in control of their Internet experience. By choosing AVG's software and services, users become part of a trusted global community that benefits from inherent network effects, mutual protection and support. AVG has grown its user base to 143 million active users as of September 30, 2012 and offers a product portfolio that targets the consumer and small business markets and includes Internet security, PC performance optimisation, online backup, mobile security and identity protection and software.
AVG Media Contacts:
Michael McKinnon AVG 03 9581 0845 email@example.com
Shuna Boyd BoydPR 02 9418 8100 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Lawmakers propose new visa for foreign tech entrepreneurs
- Microsoft scores with free Windows 10 upgrade as downloads tally 10x Windows 8's first-day sales
- Mozilla slams Microsoft over Windows 10's default browser switcheroo
- Everything you need to know about Windows 10
- Not for profits receive STEM funding from Google
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together