- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
- 24 January 2013 17:25
AVG Business Edition 2013 Ready for SMB Market
AVG ISBE 2013 builds on the key features brought to life in the 2012 edition and offers additional enhancements such as:
• AVG Self Defense - an additional security layer that helps to deny unauthorised attempts by malware to modify, rename or delete any AVG file, key, process or driver
• Rogue WiFi Guard – helps to avoid rogue WiFi access points used by hackers. AVG alerts you when your PC tries to access an unknown WiFi network.
• Windows 8 compatibility
Other benefits of AVG Business Edition 2013 include:
• Data protection – help to prevent your data being corrupted with AVG Firewall, AVG Anti-Virus, AVG Anti-Spyware, AVG Resident Shield and AVG Smart Anti Rootkit
• Speed of scanning – independent analysts, Tolly, named the product as one of the fastest performing products in the market
• Safer surfing – AVG LinkScanner, AVG Anti-Virus and AVG Online Shield help protect your employees in their online activity
• Value for money – by keeping all the essential features in, and leaving all of the heavy enterprise features out, you get a safe, affordable and practical solution for your SMB network
Michael McKinnon, Security Advisor at AVG, said: “In today’s economy small business owners are having to work harder and smarter than ever before, and have every right to expect technology to lighten their load. So much of running a business depends on IT. It is vital therefore that their security solution should combine agility, usability and efficiency. These are companies that don’t necessarily have a standalone IT resource so management needs to be as easy as possible. We are proud to be offering one of the most SMB-focused security solutions in its class.”
Despite challenging economic conditions, SMEs remain the backbone of the Australian economy, accounting for 95.9 percent of all businesses.
Pricing and Availability
The complete AVG 2013 family of SMB products (including AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 and AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition 2013) is available now at www.avg.com.au, as well as through a large network of independent software resellers throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Pricing for a one-year, five-seat licence for AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 is A$317.25 (NZ$334.99). A one-year, five-seat licence for AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition 2013 is A$204.75 (NZ$215.99).
Paid AVG products come complete with free telephone support from the AVG support centre in Melbourne, backed up by free technical support by e-mail.
For further information on AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 or to get a free 30 day trial please visit www.avg.com.au/isbe.
# # #
About AVG — www.avg.com.au
AVG's mission is to simplify, optimise and secure the Internet experience, providing peace of mind to a connected world. AVG's powerful yet easy-to-use software and online services put users in control of their Internet experience. By choosing AVG's software and services, users become part of a trusted global community that benefits from inherent network effects, mutual protection and support. AVG has grown its user base to 143 million active users as of September 30, 2012 and offers a product portfolio that targets the consumer and small business markets and includes Internet security, PC performance optimisation, online backup, mobile security and identity protection and software.
AVG Media Contacts:
Michael McKinnon AVG 03 9581 0845 firstname.lastname@example.org
Shuna Boyd BoydPR 02 9418 8100 email@example.com
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials