- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
- 24 January 2013 13:26
CDAA appoints Shane Pike as Digital Services Production Manager
Adelaide digital agency CDAA has appointed Shane Pike to the role of Digital Services Production Manager following his recent return to Adelaide from Los Angeles.
Pike has been brought into the agency to lead digital solution concept creation and will hold responsibility for the service delivery of all projects at CDAA.
CDAA Director, Colville Nette, stated, “Shane’s appointment as Digital Services Production Manager reflects our commitment to deliver outstanding and compelling creative digital solutions as one of Adelaide’s finest digital agencies and ambassadors for digital excellence.”
He further added, “Shane comes with extensive digital production experience from the US where he has been working with the Home Entertainment departments of Hollywood’s major studios. His appointment is expected to have a positive impact on the solution quality and experience we deliver for clients. It is very much a case of making a good thing even better and continuing to raise the bar.”
Pike was previously a Producer at Deluxe Digital Studios in Burbank California and iCandy Interactive in Universal City, California having started his career with Adelaide company Imagination Entertainment.
He will work alongside CDAA Chief Executive Office, Gerard O’Connor, and Chief Marketing Officer, Robin Sands, to create and deliver digital products including websites, mobile sites and mobile applications.
Pike commented, “I’m really excited to be joining CDAA at a time when there is a lot of innovation in the industry. My goal is to combine my experience from the US with my knowledge of the local market to deliver world class digital projects.”
CDAA® is an Australian Certified Digital Agency helping customers improve and make their digital activities more commercially successful. Founded in 1998 the Agency has a long track record providing website design and development, app design and development , website hosting, digital marketing and website support solutions.
Danielle Tessari is a Digital Marketing Strategist at CDAA : Google +
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Lawmakers propose new visa for foreign tech entrepreneurs
- Microsoft scores with free Windows 10 upgrade as downloads tally 10x Windows 8's first-day sales
- Mozilla slams Microsoft over Windows 10's default browser switcheroo
- Everything you need to know about Windows 10
- Not for profits receive STEM funding from Google
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together