- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- A hackable election: 5 things you need to know about e-voting machines
- Researchers release free decryption tools for PowerWare and Bart ransomware
- Latest massive DDoS attack suggests criminals are plotting long campaigns
- Flash Player to be off by default in Firefox in 2017
- 24 January 2013 13:26
CDAA appoints Shane Pike as Digital Services Production Manager
Adelaide digital agency CDAA has appointed Shane Pike to the role of Digital Services Production Manager following his recent return to Adelaide from Los Angeles.
Pike has been brought into the agency to lead digital solution concept creation and will hold responsibility for the service delivery of all projects at CDAA.
CDAA Director, Colville Nette, stated, “Shane’s appointment as Digital Services Production Manager reflects our commitment to deliver outstanding and compelling creative digital solutions as one of Adelaide’s finest digital agencies and ambassadors for digital excellence.”
He further added, “Shane comes with extensive digital production experience from the US where he has been working with the Home Entertainment departments of Hollywood’s major studios. His appointment is expected to have a positive impact on the solution quality and experience we deliver for clients. It is very much a case of making a good thing even better and continuing to raise the bar.”
Pike was previously a Producer at Deluxe Digital Studios in Burbank California and iCandy Interactive in Universal City, California having started his career with Adelaide company Imagination Entertainment.
He will work alongside CDAA Chief Executive Office, Gerard O’Connor, and Chief Marketing Officer, Robin Sands, to create and deliver digital products including websites, mobile sites and mobile applications.
Pike commented, “I’m really excited to be joining CDAA at a time when there is a lot of innovation in the industry. My goal is to combine my experience from the US with my knowledge of the local market to deliver world class digital projects.”
CDAA® is an Australian Certified Digital Agency helping customers improve and make their digital activities more commercially successful. Founded in 1998 the Agency has a long track record providing website design and development, app design and development , website hosting, digital marketing and website support solutions.
Danielle Tessari is a Digital Marketing Strategist at CDAA : Google +
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
- Why an Verizon and Yahoo merger would be like Microsoft snapping up CompuServe
- Columbus, Ohio focuses $40M DOT prize on transportation tech
- Microsoft touts data harvesting tool as aid to enterprises upgrading to Windows 10
- What customer-facing innovation looks like at Neiman Marcus
- NAB restructures, brings in three chief customer officer roles
- Making the tactile experience digital at T2
- How Mecca’s user-generated content strategy drives customer engagement
- Updated: Teradata's marketing applications business to be split into two