- SMBs must step carefully before committing to security-as-a-service: GFI
- Trusting, lazy humans a common theme in recent security vulnerabilities
- Apple releases tons of security updates for recent flaws and exploits
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
- 24 January 2013 13:26
CDAA appoints Shane Pike as Digital Services Production Manager
Adelaide digital agency CDAA has appointed Shane Pike to the role of Digital Services Production Manager following his recent return to Adelaide from Los Angeles.
Pike has been brought into the agency to lead digital solution concept creation and will hold responsibility for the service delivery of all projects at CDAA.
CDAA Director, Colville Nette, stated, “Shane’s appointment as Digital Services Production Manager reflects our commitment to deliver outstanding and compelling creative digital solutions as one of Adelaide’s finest digital agencies and ambassadors for digital excellence.”
He further added, “Shane comes with extensive digital production experience from the US where he has been working with the Home Entertainment departments of Hollywood’s major studios. His appointment is expected to have a positive impact on the solution quality and experience we deliver for clients. It is very much a case of making a good thing even better and continuing to raise the bar.”
Pike was previously a Producer at Deluxe Digital Studios in Burbank California and iCandy Interactive in Universal City, California having started his career with Adelaide company Imagination Entertainment.
He will work alongside CDAA Chief Executive Office, Gerard O’Connor, and Chief Marketing Officer, Robin Sands, to create and deliver digital products including websites, mobile sites and mobile applications.
Pike commented, “I’m really excited to be joining CDAA at a time when there is a lot of innovation in the industry. My goal is to combine my experience from the US with my knowledge of the local market to deliver world class digital projects.”
CDAA® is an Australian Certified Digital Agency helping customers improve and make their digital activities more commercially successful. Founded in 1998 the Agency has a long track record providing website design and development, app design and development , website hosting, digital marketing and website support solutions.
Danielle Tessari is a Digital Marketing Strategist at CDAA : Google +
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit
- Ooyala buys media software vendor for digital and video content management
- NRMA announces second round of startup accelerator program
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change