- 24 January 2013 11:53
Zoho Announces Its Second Annual User Conference, Zoholics 2013
• Zoholics 2013 slated for May 29–31 in San Francisco
• Agenda to include multiple keynotes, Zoho product training, workshops, and sessions on industry trends
• Register for Zoholics 2013 at http://www.zoholics.com
PLEASANTON, Calif. — January 23, 2013 — Zoho today announced Zoholics 2013, its second annual user conference in the United States. This year’s conference agenda includes multiple keynotes covering cloud, mobile and social topics, product workshops, sessions covering industry trends as well as introductory and in-depth training, geared for Zoho users and Zoho partners.
Zoholics 2013 will be held May 29–31, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency, San Francisco Airport. Attendees can register for the conference at http://www.zoholics.com/. The limited seat Early Bird registration fee is $199 per attendee and $299 for standard admission.
“The success of last year’s one-day event encouraged us to expand this year’s conference to two and a half days,” said Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist. “We are significantly expanding the range of topics we cover at the event along with extended training sessions and workshops for our users and partners. We hope our users take advantage of this event to get more out of their Zoho products.”
The training tracks at Zoholics will include basic and advanced training for Zoho CRM along with training tracks for Campaigns, Creator, Books, Support and Projects. Agenda details will be updated at http://www.zoholics.com/.
For more information on Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com. To get breaking Zoho news, follow the company on Twitter at @zoho and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zoho. The latest news about Zoho products is available on the company blog, http://blogs.zoho.com.
Additional Zoho Resources
Zoho news releases: http://www.zoho.com/in-the-news.html Zoho product videos: http://www.zoho.com/product_videos.html Zoho general videos: http://www.zoho.com/videos.html Zoho blogs: http://blogs.zoho.com Zoho on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/zoho Zoho Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/zoho
Zoho is a comprehensive suite of award-winning online productivity, collaboration and business applications for businesses of all sizes. Over six million users rely on Zoho for their Business, Productivity & Collaboration needs and actively connect via Forums, Blogs, Facebook and Twitter. Zoho has launched several online office applications such as Writer, Sheet, Show and Mail along with a host of business applications ranging from CRM to Projects, Invoice and Meeting. These applications are offered directly via Zoho.com or through hundreds of partners in the Zoho Alliance Partner Program. For more information about Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com.
Zoho is a division of Zoho Corp., a privately-held and profitable company, which also provides IT Management Software (ManageEngine with over 65,000 customers) and a Network Management Suite (WebNMS with 25,000 Tier 1 carrier deployments). With headquarters in Pleasanton, CA and offices in Austin, New Jersey, Chennai, London, Tokyo and Beijing, Zoho Corp. serves the technology needs of millions of customers worldwide. For more information about Zoho Corp., please visit www.zohocorp.com.
- ANZ businesses suffer 29 data-loss events every day: Check Point
- Testing Security Controls for Logic Based Attacks
- Firms must muster the will to change security as username-password combos fall
- Honda's aims for 'collision-free society' are realised with new tech
- Apple Watch under scrutiny for privacy by Connecticut attorney general
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians
- Australian Information Industry Association backs changes to ESOP
- Blackline appoints APAC GM to lead ambitious growth plan
- Fletcher lays down NBN strategy to address communications "equity"
- ACCAN unveils Digital Business Kit for SMBs
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer