- Dropbox delivering on safe collaboration
- FBI warns that hackers are targeting state election systems
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
- AI will help virtualised data containers manage their own security, access control
- The week in security: Apple patches iOS 0-day, new attack decrypts HTTPS
- 24 January 2013 11:53
Zoho Announces Its Second Annual User Conference, Zoholics 2013
• Zoholics 2013 slated for May 29–31 in San Francisco
• Agenda to include multiple keynotes, Zoho product training, workshops, and sessions on industry trends
• Register for Zoholics 2013 at http://www.zoholics.com
PLEASANTON, Calif. — January 23, 2013 — Zoho today announced Zoholics 2013, its second annual user conference in the United States. This year’s conference agenda includes multiple keynotes covering cloud, mobile and social topics, product workshops, sessions covering industry trends as well as introductory and in-depth training, geared for Zoho users and Zoho partners.
Zoholics 2013 will be held May 29–31, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency, San Francisco Airport. Attendees can register for the conference at http://www.zoholics.com/. The limited seat Early Bird registration fee is $199 per attendee and $299 for standard admission.
“The success of last year’s one-day event encouraged us to expand this year’s conference to two and a half days,” said Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist. “We are significantly expanding the range of topics we cover at the event along with extended training sessions and workshops for our users and partners. We hope our users take advantage of this event to get more out of their Zoho products.”
The training tracks at Zoholics will include basic and advanced training for Zoho CRM along with training tracks for Campaigns, Creator, Books, Support and Projects. Agenda details will be updated at http://www.zoholics.com/.
For more information on Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com. To get breaking Zoho news, follow the company on Twitter at @zoho and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zoho. The latest news about Zoho products is available on the company blog, http://blogs.zoho.com.
Additional Zoho Resources
Zoho news releases: http://www.zoho.com/in-the-news.html Zoho product videos: http://www.zoho.com/product_videos.html Zoho general videos: http://www.zoho.com/videos.html Zoho blogs: http://blogs.zoho.com Zoho on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/zoho Zoho Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/zoho
Zoho is a comprehensive suite of award-winning online productivity, collaboration and business applications for businesses of all sizes. Over six million users rely on Zoho for their Business, Productivity & Collaboration needs and actively connect via Forums, Blogs, Facebook and Twitter. Zoho has launched several online office applications such as Writer, Sheet, Show and Mail along with a host of business applications ranging from CRM to Projects, Invoice and Meeting. These applications are offered directly via Zoho.com or through hundreds of partners in the Zoho Alliance Partner Program. For more information about Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com.
Zoho is a division of Zoho Corp., a privately-held and profitable company, which also provides IT Management Software (ManageEngine with over 65,000 customers) and a Network Management Suite (WebNMS with 25,000 Tier 1 carrier deployments). With headquarters in Pleasanton, CA and offices in Austin, New Jersey, Chennai, London, Tokyo and Beijing, Zoho Corp. serves the technology needs of millions of customers worldwide. For more information about Zoho Corp., please visit www.zohocorp.com.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Why Cloud security is everyone’s business
- MSPs targeted as inTechnology Distribution seals regional wireless deal
- Expansion costs leave Superloop with $7.2 million net loss
- The Missing Link taps Nimble Storage to underpin Cloud offering
- Spotlight of scrutiny falls on "vague" Aussie broadband claims