- 28 November 2012 06:53
Premier Contact Point Meets the Changing Needs of Contact Centres
Consumers are increasingly
value driven when making choices about the products and services that they purchase. One of the metrics customers use is the level of service they receive when calling a company's contact centre. What are the customer's expectations when they contact a call
centre and how can businesses meet these expectations?
Consumers frequently have little patience with complicated telephone trees or being transferred from agent to agent when they are trying to place an order or to obtain information about a business. Many times a business that uses outdated contact centre technology will find that potential customers will just hang up before they are directed to an agent. Customers want to have their questions answered correctly on their first call to a business. Additionally, consumers want their calls handled in a fast and efficient manner.
In an effort to meet the increased expectations of customers, as well as the need of businesses to do more with fewer resources, contact centres are changing to meet the ever-evolving needs of customers and businesses. They also need to meet the challenges of managing a remote workforce, since many call centres use personnel located off-site. Additionally, call centres have to streamline their operations in order to remain viable in a highly competitive marketplace. They have to find a way to manage the daily variability of call volume, while at the same time meeting the needs of those with whom they make contact.
Premier Technologies Premier Contact Point provides a hosted contact solution that meets the needs of the modern contact centre. This cost effective solution provides a means of directing calls to the agent who is best suited to meet the needs of the customer, without having to be transferred multiple times. Businesses choose this hosted contact solution because there is no need to purchase and maintain costly hardware like there is with traditional PBX systems. This means the need for capital expenditure is minimal, all a contact centre agent needs is a phone, PC and an Internet connection.
To learn more about Premier Technologies Premier Contact Point, visit : premiercontactpoint.com More Hosted Contact Centre News var sc_project=8496732; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="bb8add77"; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("");
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- ABS points finger at IBM over Census outage
- Telstra augments field tech team to improve installation times
- Optus Business partners with Palo Alto Networks in cyber-security play
- Committee recommends greater scrutiny of WA Govt IT contracts
- Perception vs. Reality - Are Australian partners prepared for the next wave of security?
- How terahertz radiation could help brands identify consumers in future
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- IAB appoints News Digital Networks MD as chair
- IGA marketing leader: Purpose and personalisation are critical to competitive success
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 22 September