- 27 November 2012 17:44
Cyberoam introduces the NG Series with the launch of “fastest UTM appliances” for SOHO/SMBs
Cyberoam, the leading global provider of network security appliances, unveiled the NG Series appliances for future-ready security in IT networks.
The Cyberoam NG series appliances come with best-in-class hardware, along with software to match, offering up to 5 times the industry average throughputs for SOHO/SMBs, making them the “fastest UTM appliances” in this segment.
The NG Series enables SOHO/SMBs networks to become future-ready as they move towards gigabit network infrastructure and high Internet speeds. However, today, their network security is not ready for these trends as no security vendor today offers them security throughputs or gigabit ports required for such networks. This is resulting in security becoming a bottleneck for the SOHO/SMB networks.
Talking about the need for future-ready security, Abhilash Sonwane, Senior VP – Product Management, Cyberoam, says “Today, SOHO/SMBs are unable to fully migrate to gigabit-ready network infrastructure because of lack of security solutions with gigabit performance in this segment. To cope up, they either have to compromise on security or need to expand their security budgets to buy enterprise-level security. Cyberoam NG series for SOHO /SMB meets these needs by offering the best-in-class firewall and UTM throughputs along with Gigabit ports. In fact, the entry-level appliance in the NG series comes with Gigabit firewall throughput.” NG Series appliances come pre-loaded with CyberoamOS – the most intelligent and powerful Cyberoam firmware till date.
The new firmware tightly integrates with the hardware for network and crypto acceleration to deliver high performance. The CyberoamOS also extracts full performance from a multi-core platform, along with offering minimum latency and improved processing speed with use of optimized Interrupt rates and FastPath technology. The NG series appliances come with a powerful hardware consisting of Gigahertz processors for nano second security processing along with Gigabit Ethernet ports and high port density. The unique design and robust components used in the NG series support high speed I/O throughputs for better performance as well as protect against tough environment conditions, including power surge and fluctuations.
For more information on Cyberoam NG Series visit: www.cyberoam.com/NGSeries
About Cyberoam Technologies Private Limited: Cyberoam Technologies Private Limited is a global Network Security appliances company, offering security solutions for the networks of the future, with its innovative technologies. Cyberoam’s Identity-based Unified Threat Management appliances integrate multiple security features like stateful inspection firewall, VPN, Intrusion Prevention System, Gateway Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware, Gateway Anti-Spam, Web Filtering, Application Visibility & Control, Web Application Firewall, Bandwidth Management and Multiple Link Management over a single platform. The virtual and hardware Cyberoam Central Console appliances offer Centralized Security Management options to organizations, while Cyberoam iView allows intelligent logging and reporting with one-of-their-kind, in-depth reports. Cyberoam is accredited with prestigious global standards and certifications like CheckMark UTM Level 5 Certification, ICSA Labs, IPv6 Gold logo, and is a member of the Virtual Private Network Consortium. It has offices in US and India.
For more information, please visit www.cyberoam.com
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- How Next Gen Clubs created a customer-based digital marketing strategy
- Apple may be too late to make a big social impact
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 25 August
- Woolworths CEO looks for customer emphasis as group reports $1.2bn loss