- As breach notification boosts onus, classification can boost CISOs’ business credibility
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Google’s Upspin rethinks secure file-sharing for the cloud
- Survey identifies key digital transformation priorities for business in 2017
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
- 27 November 2012 17:44
Cyberoam introduces the NG Series with the launch of “fastest UTM appliances” for SOHO/SMBs
Cyberoam, the leading global provider of network security appliances, unveiled the NG Series appliances for future-ready security in IT networks.
The Cyberoam NG series appliances come with best-in-class hardware, along with software to match, offering up to 5 times the industry average throughputs for SOHO/SMBs, making them the “fastest UTM appliances” in this segment.
The NG Series enables SOHO/SMBs networks to become future-ready as they move towards gigabit network infrastructure and high Internet speeds. However, today, their network security is not ready for these trends as no security vendor today offers them security throughputs or gigabit ports required for such networks. This is resulting in security becoming a bottleneck for the SOHO/SMB networks.
Talking about the need for future-ready security, Abhilash Sonwane, Senior VP – Product Management, Cyberoam, says “Today, SOHO/SMBs are unable to fully migrate to gigabit-ready network infrastructure because of lack of security solutions with gigabit performance in this segment. To cope up, they either have to compromise on security or need to expand their security budgets to buy enterprise-level security. Cyberoam NG series for SOHO /SMB meets these needs by offering the best-in-class firewall and UTM throughputs along with Gigabit ports. In fact, the entry-level appliance in the NG series comes with Gigabit firewall throughput.” NG Series appliances come pre-loaded with CyberoamOS – the most intelligent and powerful Cyberoam firmware till date.
The new firmware tightly integrates with the hardware for network and crypto acceleration to deliver high performance. The CyberoamOS also extracts full performance from a multi-core platform, along with offering minimum latency and improved processing speed with use of optimized Interrupt rates and FastPath technology. The NG series appliances come with a powerful hardware consisting of Gigahertz processors for nano second security processing along with Gigabit Ethernet ports and high port density. The unique design and robust components used in the NG series support high speed I/O throughputs for better performance as well as protect against tough environment conditions, including power surge and fluctuations.
For more information on Cyberoam NG Series visit: www.cyberoam.com/NGSeries
About Cyberoam Technologies Private Limited: Cyberoam Technologies Private Limited is a global Network Security appliances company, offering security solutions for the networks of the future, with its innovative technologies. Cyberoam’s Identity-based Unified Threat Management appliances integrate multiple security features like stateful inspection firewall, VPN, Intrusion Prevention System, Gateway Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware, Gateway Anti-Spam, Web Filtering, Application Visibility & Control, Web Application Firewall, Bandwidth Management and Multiple Link Management over a single platform. The virtual and hardware Cyberoam Central Console appliances offer Centralized Security Management options to organizations, while Cyberoam iView allows intelligent logging and reporting with one-of-their-kind, in-depth reports. Cyberoam is accredited with prestigious global standards and certifications like CheckMark UTM Level 5 Certification, ICSA Labs, IPv6 Gold logo, and is a member of the Virtual Private Network Consortium. It has offices in US and India.
For more information, please visit www.cyberoam.com
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Verizon ranks tops in wireless coverage and reliability by RootMetrics
- MYOB acquires Paycorp, posts profit and plugs new platform
- Melbourne IT announces ‘turnaround complete’ amid strong growth
- Apple grabs icloud.net domain to solidify links to sync and storage service
- Bulletproof posts $5.4M loss as consolidation continues
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia loss a result of “mobile termination rate cuts”
- Kogan half-year profit smashes expectations
- Melbourne IT reports strong earnings following business transformation wrap up
- MYOB set to buy Aussie payments solutions provider for $48M
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials