- The week in security: Android phones under siege, smartwatch security under fire
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
- Security Watch: Blue Coat expands cloud cred with Perspecsys buy out
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- 27 November 2012 14:38
BlinkMobile Announces Five More Councils Commit to BlinkForms
BlinkMobile Interactive, an Australian headquartered Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) provider, today announced that five more councils have committed to BlinkMobile’s Forms package in the last four weeks.
Moreland City Council in Victoria, and Hornsby, Pittwater, Singleton and Marrickville councils in New South Wales, will use BlinkForms to automate processes for mobile and in-field staff as part of their mobility IT strategies, enabling staff to capture, send and receive data remotely using mobile forms from any mobile device.
The councils plan to implement BlinkForms in a variety of applications ranging from lodgement of service requests to job safety analysis, compliance, tree inspections and council asset management. The solutions will be developed by BlinkMobile’s Sydney based partner, EcoView Global, a technology and consulting services company who will work with each Council to tailor their particular solutions.
BlinkForms allows organisations to rapidly design and share electronic forms, allowing data capture and image capture (including GPS information) across all mobile devices. The service interfaces with existing enterprise systems and workflow to create a two-way exchange of information that delivers significant business value at the same time as improving efficiency and productivity.
Darren Besgrove, Director and COO, BlinkMobile Interactive, said, “We are delighted that councils are recognising the business benefits that can be achieved with BlinkForms. It is a flexible and scalable solution and has off-line capabilities which makes it a very attractive business proposition, as staff can be productive even when there is no network connection, uploading data later."
BlinkForms will enable the councils to replace manual, time-consuming processes, remove data duplication and speed response times which will increase employee productivity and reduce council costs.
About Blink Mobile Interactive
BlinkMobile Interactive develops and markets a mobile enterprise application platform (MEAP) that allows any organisation to provide rich mobile interactions and response mechanisms from their existing web-based information and business systems. Focused on enterprise style customers, the Blink Mobility Platform provides a comprehensive deployment and management structure for corporate-wide mobility from any data source and through one platform, can deliver multiple services to all mobile devices quickly and reliably, from iPads and tablets to the latest smartphones and simple 2G SMS-only non-browsing phones. The Blink Mobility Platform offers enterprise customers a new, low cost, fast and agile service that focuses on their users and each user’s need to access interactive systems from mobile phones.
About EcoView Mobile Pty Ltd
EcoView Mobile Pty Ltd is a provider of enterprise software solutions and services with headquarters in Sydney, Australia, delivering innovative business software solutions to meet the needs of today’s enterprises and the environment in which they operate. Our loyal customer base spans a multitude of industries including local and state government, education, banking and financial services, automotive and distribution, mining and power generation as well as the hospitality industry.
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Are you losing customers over poor digital experience?
- What brands like Burberry are learning through co-creation with customers
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products