- Patch your Cisco firewall now unless your company has no secrets
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Better bug-bounty reports helped Facebook hone in on 2015's surge in critical flaws
- ADF to escalate social media war on Daesh
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
- 27 November 2012 14:38
BlinkMobile Announces Five More Councils Commit to BlinkForms
BlinkMobile Interactive, an Australian headquartered Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) provider, today announced that five more councils have committed to BlinkMobile’s Forms package in the last four weeks.
Moreland City Council in Victoria, and Hornsby, Pittwater, Singleton and Marrickville councils in New South Wales, will use BlinkForms to automate processes for mobile and in-field staff as part of their mobility IT strategies, enabling staff to capture, send and receive data remotely using mobile forms from any mobile device.
The councils plan to implement BlinkForms in a variety of applications ranging from lodgement of service requests to job safety analysis, compliance, tree inspections and council asset management. The solutions will be developed by BlinkMobile’s Sydney based partner, EcoView Global, a technology and consulting services company who will work with each Council to tailor their particular solutions.
BlinkForms allows organisations to rapidly design and share electronic forms, allowing data capture and image capture (including GPS information) across all mobile devices. The service interfaces with existing enterprise systems and workflow to create a two-way exchange of information that delivers significant business value at the same time as improving efficiency and productivity.
Darren Besgrove, Director and COO, BlinkMobile Interactive, said, “We are delighted that councils are recognising the business benefits that can be achieved with BlinkForms. It is a flexible and scalable solution and has off-line capabilities which makes it a very attractive business proposition, as staff can be productive even when there is no network connection, uploading data later."
BlinkForms will enable the councils to replace manual, time-consuming processes, remove data duplication and speed response times which will increase employee productivity and reduce council costs.
About Blink Mobile Interactive
BlinkMobile Interactive develops and markets a mobile enterprise application platform (MEAP) that allows any organisation to provide rich mobile interactions and response mechanisms from their existing web-based information and business systems. Focused on enterprise style customers, the Blink Mobility Platform provides a comprehensive deployment and management structure for corporate-wide mobility from any data source and through one platform, can deliver multiple services to all mobile devices quickly and reliably, from iPads and tablets to the latest smartphones and simple 2G SMS-only non-browsing phones. The Blink Mobility Platform offers enterprise customers a new, low cost, fast and agile service that focuses on their users and each user’s need to access interactive systems from mobile phones.
About EcoView Mobile Pty Ltd
EcoView Mobile Pty Ltd is a provider of enterprise software solutions and services with headquarters in Sydney, Australia, delivering innovative business software solutions to meet the needs of today’s enterprises and the environment in which they operate. Our loyal customer base spans a multitude of industries including local and state government, education, banking and financial services, automotive and distribution, mining and power generation as well as the hospitality industry.
- CSO Security Priorities Survey, participate and go into the draw to win an Apple iWatch Sport. Start survey NOW!
- CSO Perspectives Roadshow 2016 | Early bird registrations now open | Register today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Join Dropbox and Symantec to hear an in-depth discussion on evaluating and managing enterprise cloud security.
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation
- Virgin customer loyalty program, initiatives help deliver solid first-half results
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- 6 lessons in CRM project management: What brands would do differently next time