- 27 November 2012 14:38
BlinkMobile Announces Five More Councils Commit to BlinkForms
BlinkMobile Interactive, an Australian headquartered Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) provider, today announced that five more councils have committed to BlinkMobile’s Forms package in the last four weeks.
Moreland City Council in Victoria, and Hornsby, Pittwater, Singleton and Marrickville councils in New South Wales, will use BlinkForms to automate processes for mobile and in-field staff as part of their mobility IT strategies, enabling staff to capture, send and receive data remotely using mobile forms from any mobile device.
The councils plan to implement BlinkForms in a variety of applications ranging from lodgement of service requests to job safety analysis, compliance, tree inspections and council asset management. The solutions will be developed by BlinkMobile’s Sydney based partner, EcoView Global, a technology and consulting services company who will work with each Council to tailor their particular solutions.
BlinkForms allows organisations to rapidly design and share electronic forms, allowing data capture and image capture (including GPS information) across all mobile devices. The service interfaces with existing enterprise systems and workflow to create a two-way exchange of information that delivers significant business value at the same time as improving efficiency and productivity.
Darren Besgrove, Director and COO, BlinkMobile Interactive, said, “We are delighted that councils are recognising the business benefits that can be achieved with BlinkForms. It is a flexible and scalable solution and has off-line capabilities which makes it a very attractive business proposition, as staff can be productive even when there is no network connection, uploading data later."
BlinkForms will enable the councils to replace manual, time-consuming processes, remove data duplication and speed response times which will increase employee productivity and reduce council costs.
About Blink Mobile Interactive
BlinkMobile Interactive develops and markets a mobile enterprise application platform (MEAP) that allows any organisation to provide rich mobile interactions and response mechanisms from their existing web-based information and business systems. Focused on enterprise style customers, the Blink Mobility Platform provides a comprehensive deployment and management structure for corporate-wide mobility from any data source and through one platform, can deliver multiple services to all mobile devices quickly and reliably, from iPads and tablets to the latest smartphones and simple 2G SMS-only non-browsing phones. The Blink Mobility Platform offers enterprise customers a new, low cost, fast and agile service that focuses on their users and each user’s need to access interactive systems from mobile phones.
About EcoView Mobile Pty Ltd
EcoView Mobile Pty Ltd is a provider of enterprise software solutions and services with headquarters in Sydney, Australia, delivering innovative business software solutions to meet the needs of today’s enterprises and the environment in which they operate. Our loyal customer base spans a multitude of industries including local and state government, education, banking and financial services, automotive and distribution, mining and power generation as well as the hospitality industry.
- Cybercrime group steals millions from Russian banks, targets US and European retailers
- South Korea nuclear operator runs drill after alleged hacker threat
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Tor network offline in coming days due to Possible seizure
- Google looks for partners as it unveils autonomous car prototype
- Apple reopens Russian online store after boosting iPhone 6 price by 35%
- Google wants to turn browser signals of Web encryption upside down
- Decisions, decisions: Choices abound as data center architecture options expand
- Texas Instruments builds an alternative energy for the Internet of Things
- Being the first CMO: Mint Wireless' Justus Hammer talks data and results-driven marketing
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer