- 27 November 2012 14:38
BlinkMobile Announces Five More Councils Commit to BlinkForms
BlinkMobile Interactive, an Australian headquartered Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) provider, today announced that five more councils have committed to BlinkMobile’s Forms package in the last four weeks.
Moreland City Council in Victoria, and Hornsby, Pittwater, Singleton and Marrickville councils in New South Wales, will use BlinkForms to automate processes for mobile and in-field staff as part of their mobility IT strategies, enabling staff to capture, send and receive data remotely using mobile forms from any mobile device.
The councils plan to implement BlinkForms in a variety of applications ranging from lodgement of service requests to job safety analysis, compliance, tree inspections and council asset management. The solutions will be developed by BlinkMobile’s Sydney based partner, EcoView Global, a technology and consulting services company who will work with each Council to tailor their particular solutions.
BlinkForms allows organisations to rapidly design and share electronic forms, allowing data capture and image capture (including GPS information) across all mobile devices. The service interfaces with existing enterprise systems and workflow to create a two-way exchange of information that delivers significant business value at the same time as improving efficiency and productivity.
Darren Besgrove, Director and COO, BlinkMobile Interactive, said, “We are delighted that councils are recognising the business benefits that can be achieved with BlinkForms. It is a flexible and scalable solution and has off-line capabilities which makes it a very attractive business proposition, as staff can be productive even when there is no network connection, uploading data later."
BlinkForms will enable the councils to replace manual, time-consuming processes, remove data duplication and speed response times which will increase employee productivity and reduce council costs.
About Blink Mobile Interactive
BlinkMobile Interactive develops and markets a mobile enterprise application platform (MEAP) that allows any organisation to provide rich mobile interactions and response mechanisms from their existing web-based information and business systems. Focused on enterprise style customers, the Blink Mobility Platform provides a comprehensive deployment and management structure for corporate-wide mobility from any data source and through one platform, can deliver multiple services to all mobile devices quickly and reliably, from iPads and tablets to the latest smartphones and simple 2G SMS-only non-browsing phones. The Blink Mobility Platform offers enterprise customers a new, low cost, fast and agile service that focuses on their users and each user’s need to access interactive systems from mobile phones.
About EcoView Mobile Pty Ltd
EcoView Mobile Pty Ltd is a provider of enterprise software solutions and services with headquarters in Sydney, Australia, delivering innovative business software solutions to meet the needs of today’s enterprises and the environment in which they operate. Our loyal customer base spans a multitude of industries including local and state government, education, banking and financial services, automotive and distribution, mining and power generation as well as the hospitality industry.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Inabox posts 344 per cent profit increase for FY16
- HP finds a new hero in premium PCs as market turns “volatile”
- Acquisitions and restructuring costs leave Megaport with $21 million loss
- Macquarie back in the black after growth in Cloud and government
- Steve Murphy takes Frontline role on NEXTGEN board