- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- 19 September 2012 12:11
Pure Hacking Extends Security Consulting Capabilities
With a background in IT security and research, Richard holds the role of Consultant in the Victorian Consulting team. With over a decade in the IT security industry, his previous roles include IT Security Specialist for IBM Australia and IT Security Consultant, Stratsec. He holds a Bachelor of IT, Computer Science Software Development and IT Security from Deakin University, which also awarded him with the Australian Computer Society Outstanding Student Award for his Bachelor of IT (Honours) IT Security thesis research on "Benchmark, Analysis and Evaluation of Security Systems".
For Pure Hacking's CEO, Rob McAdam, the expansion of the consultancy's consulting capabilities with a hire of Richard's calibre is extremely positive for existing and future clients. “Richard has a really strong business background and he absolutely understands the demands for juggling multiple IT requirements against the need to protect the viability of the underlying infrastructure. He comes highly recommended and highly awarded with his track record of study and research. We are very happy to be adding his skills to the Pure Hacking team offering."
With the confirmation of Teesaan Koo as Account Manager for its Melbourne headquarters, Pure Hacking is sharpening its focus on customer service and relationship building with clients and alliance partners.
Teesaan joins Pure Hacking from his most recent roles as an Account Manager with Object Consulting, a Microsoft Gold Partner and Systems Integrator and Sales Executive positions with livePoint SharePoint Solutions and Foundation Technology Services. He is currently based in the consultancy's Melbourne office to focus on establishing team credentials and providing on the ground support to a range of Victorian-based clients.
"Teesaan has already displayed the commitment and skills required for the client and alliance partner networks here at Pure Hacking and we are delighted to have him join us. He is making a really positive impact on our Melbourne operations," outlined McAdam.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement