- Nexusguard enlists Australian service providers for DDoS defences
- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- 10 July 2012 15:00
Queensland Government chooses Enigma network management from NETSAS
Enigma NMS has "proven to be the single most important management tool in use within the PSNMC" ...
The PSN Management Centre required a network management platform that provides real time availability, performance and QoS alerting and reports that allow PSNMC staff to identify and analyse network incidents and problems quickly in order to address issues as they arise.
Additionally, the PSNMC required up to date information on network assets in order to track the movement of devices within the PSN. To achieve all of this in one solution is a big call, but Enigma NMS provides the PSNMC with the network management control and functionality that a complex network environment requires.
Enigma NMS is the culmination of quite a few years of real world network experience and analysis. It provides feature rich and easy to use dashboards and menus that offer intuitive navigation through the full range of its functionality.
The Queensland Translink Transit Authority has also deployed Enigma for its "extreme automation and ease of maintenance".
The trial software is freely available here www.netsas.com.au
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Cloud shaking up Australian data centre market: Frost & Sullivan
- Google, Apple $415M deal with tech workers gets final approval
- For future wearables, the network could be you
- ACLU urges court to block NSA's continued phone records collection
- Microsoft browser users kick older IE editions to the curb
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution