- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- 10 July 2012 15:00
Queensland Government chooses Enigma network management from NETSAS
Enigma NMS has "proven to be the single most important management tool in use within the PSNMC" ...
The PSN Management Centre required a network management platform that provides real time availability, performance and QoS alerting and reports that allow PSNMC staff to identify and analyse network incidents and problems quickly in order to address issues as they arise.
Additionally, the PSNMC required up to date information on network assets in order to track the movement of devices within the PSN. To achieve all of this in one solution is a big call, but Enigma NMS provides the PSNMC with the network management control and functionality that a complex network environment requires.
Enigma NMS is the culmination of quite a few years of real world network experience and analysis. It provides feature rich and easy to use dashboards and menus that offer intuitive navigation through the full range of its functionality.
The Queensland Translink Transit Authority has also deployed Enigma for its "extreme automation and ease of maintenance".
The trial software is freely available here www.netsas.com.au
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity