- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
- Remote management app exposes millions of Android users to hacking
- ‘Distributed guessing’ attack lets hackers verify Visa card details
- AI is coming, and will take some jobs, but no need to worry
- 10 July 2012 15:00
Queensland Government chooses Enigma network management from NETSAS
Enigma NMS has "proven to be the single most important management tool in use within the PSNMC" ...
The PSN Management Centre required a network management platform that provides real time availability, performance and QoS alerting and reports that allow PSNMC staff to identify and analyse network incidents and problems quickly in order to address issues as they arise.
Additionally, the PSNMC required up to date information on network assets in order to track the movement of devices within the PSN. To achieve all of this in one solution is a big call, but Enigma NMS provides the PSNMC with the network management control and functionality that a complex network environment requires.
Enigma NMS is the culmination of quite a few years of real world network experience and analysis. It provides feature rich and easy to use dashboards and menus that offer intuitive navigation through the full range of its functionality.
The Queensland Translink Transit Authority has also deployed Enigma for its "extreme automation and ease of maintenance".
The trial software is freely available here www.netsas.com.au
- Mozilla's revenue jumps 28% in first full year of Yahoo search deal
- Procurement panel to help keep its govt’s Internet bill down
- Machine learning: A new cyber security weapon, for good and ill
- AWS looks to take the drudge work out of data analysis
- Western Digital releases series of Raspberry Pi disk drives
- Review of 457 visa scheme raises questions about local versus imported marketing skills
- Telstra CMO calls for shake-up of TV commercial models
- ADMA, AANA elect new board members
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 1 December
- Retail Food Group invests in marketing automation to drive digital transformation