- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
- Network management vulnerability exposes cable modems to hacking
- Users have little confidence their company can protect their mobile device
- 10 July 2012 15:00
Queensland Government chooses Enigma network management from NETSAS
Enigma NMS has "proven to be the single most important management tool in use within the PSNMC" ...
The PSN Management Centre required a network management platform that provides real time availability, performance and QoS alerting and reports that allow PSNMC staff to identify and analyse network incidents and problems quickly in order to address issues as they arise.
Additionally, the PSNMC required up to date information on network assets in order to track the movement of devices within the PSN. To achieve all of this in one solution is a big call, but Enigma NMS provides the PSNMC with the network management control and functionality that a complex network environment requires.
Enigma NMS is the culmination of quite a few years of real world network experience and analysis. It provides feature rich and easy to use dashboards and menus that offer intuitive navigation through the full range of its functionality.
The Queensland Translink Transit Authority has also deployed Enigma for its "extreme automation and ease of maintenance".
The trial software is freely available here www.netsas.com.au
- How New Zealand’s classifieds giant is tapping automation for member marketing
- Exclusive CMO interview: Where Oracle is heading with AI in marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 27 April
- Oracle unveils AI-powered apps for cross-channel marketing, chatbots and content cloud
- Why Marketo's CMO thinks advocacy starts from the inside out