- 18 June 2012 16:05
Taylors Wines backs quality wine with quality service through mobile sales automation
Taylors Wines traditionally used paper system; excel sheets and forms to manage their sales in the field. These systems lacked centralised management, scalability and standardised process.
The company has now implemented SalesAtWorks field marketing and sales automation solution in order to maintain their market leading position and grow market share.
SalesAtWork’s sales force management system provides a personal touch to Taylor wines’ business and improves sales control, inventory and customer-related processes all through smart phones, anytime and anywhere.
The system allows online access for representatives to become more efficient through the prescheduled call cycle. Activates such as facings, trade promotions, objectives can all be accessed and documented on road via the SalesAtWork. Sales orders can be made in store and seamlessly transferred back to Taylors SAP system.
In addition, SalesAtWork end-to-end easy to use solutions for managing the complete sales cycling from store to store with full reports, activity logs and reports of with multi-filters.
SalesAtWork delivers a complete workflow platform including administrative routes, inventory management and identity management
“From day one, we are able to record field work as it is completed,” said Susie, Project Manager, Taylor Wines. “Recording, consumption of goods, photos, distribution, raising issues is all now managed on SalesAtWork.”
“SalesAtWork provides single view of the customer experience and a collective view of the competitive Australian wine market”, she added. “This ensures our quality wines are supported by quality services.”
More information: www.salesatwork.com
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTWeb Developer- Drupal and PHP. Exciting new position- #2 in Dev team.$100k+SuperNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
Today’s successful targeted attacks use a combination of social engineering, malware, and backdoor activities. This research paper will discuss how advanced detection techniques can be used to identify malware command-and ...
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
"Too little too late. Spice normally has better standards than this. I ..."
Spiceworks' free management software gets integrated MDM
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB