- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- 28 March 2012 15:02
Interactive Intelligence Completes Testing for Microsoft Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program
Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ), a global provider of unified IP business communications solutions, has successfully completed IP telephony testing for the Microsoft Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program. This testing ensures that Interactive Intelligence customers running the latest release of its Customer Interaction Center (CIC), version 4.0, will receive qualified telephony infrastructure and services when integrating with Microsoft Lync Server 2010 for optimal set-up and support.
In 1997 Interactive Intelligence launched the first Windows-based all-in-one communications software suite. The company first certified its relationship with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and Lync Server 2010 in 2010. It has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner since 2004, and a Microsoft Independent Software Vendor since 2008.
“Since its inception, Interactive Intelligence has demonstrated its ability to consistently meet the most stringent Microsoft product and partnership standards,” said Kapil Sharma, principal group program manager, Lync Partner Engineering Team at Microsoft Corp.
“We have a large number of customers running previous versions of our software integrated with Lync Server 2010, and now with this latest testing completed, our customers are once again assured that they’re receiving a high-quality solution with direct access to joint support,” said Interactive Intelligence chief marketing officer, Joe Staples.
CIC 4.0 has been qualified by Microsoft to work with Lync Server 2010. This qualification gives joint customers the following:
- Installation, set-up and configuration requirements via a Quick Start Guide.
- Enterprise-class standards for audio quality, reliability and scalability.
- Documented support process between Microsoft and Interactive Intelligence.
- Release notes with any known issues.
CIC offers mid-size to large enterprises and contact centres features for multichannel routing, interactive voice response, call and screen recording, reporting, outbound dialing, workforce management, Web self-service, knowledge and email auto response management, and automated customer feedback surveys. The combined solution enables CIC users and Lync Server 2010 users to communicate by phone, by Lync instant message, or by video call from within a single interface. In addition, both sets of users receive synchronised presence information, along with a common company-wide directory that can be viewed from within the CIC desktop client.
For more information about the CIC and Microsoft solutions, visit http://www.inin.com/ProductSolutions/Pages/MS-Integrations.aspx.
For more information about the Microsoft Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program, visit http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/lync/gg131938.aspx#tab=1.
Interactive Intelligence Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ) is a global provider of unified business communications solutions for contact centre automation, enterprise IP telephony, and business process automation. The company’s solutions, which can be deployed via an on-premise or hosted model, include vertical-specific applications for insurance and collections. Interactive Intelligence was founded in 1994 and has more than 4,500 customers worldwide. The company is among Software Magazine’s 2010 Top 500 Global Software and Services Suppliers, and Forbes Magazine’s 2010 Best Small Companies in America. The company employs approximately 1,000 people and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. It has 19 offices throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Interactive Intelligence can be reached at +61 2 8918 4800 or email@example.com; on the Net: http://www.inin.com/au-nz
This release may contain certain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are described in the company's SEC filings.
Interactive Intelligence is the owner of the marks INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE, its associated LOGO and numerous other marks. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.
- Maximise Your Negotiation Power Over Big Storage - LEARN HOW
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Huawei's Australian enterprise business posts triple digit revenue growth
- Lenovo launches first partner program for Cloud and MSPs in A/NZ