- 26 March 2012 10:17
BlinkMobile Interactive Appoints MSC Mobility as New Partner to Target Enterprise Mobile Market
Sydney, 26 March 2012 – BlinkMobile Interactive, an Australian headquartered Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) provider which enables the rapid development and deployment of mobile business services, has appointed MSC Mobility as the latest partner to join the BlinkMobile partner network. This strategic partnership will extend BlinkMobile’s footprint into new geographic territories with an increased focus on the large enterprise end of the market.
Tony Harris, Sales Director, BlinkMobile Interactive, said, “The appointment of MSC Mobility as a partner provides us with greater opportunities within the enterprise market in Australia. They have a presence in all states and a great reputation for developing innovative and unique business models with their alliance partners that have proven to be very successful. We look forward to developing a long-term business partnership which will keep us both at the cutting edge of our industries and provide substantial benefits to all customers, in addition to reinforcing our reputation and extending our presence in this market.”
MSC Mobility is the largest specialist provider of Managed Mobile Services for multiple devices within Australia. It specialises in reducing the costs and risks associated with deploying and managing the increasing range of mobile devices now found in government and corporate organisations. The company’s strategic partnerships extend to mobile applications and software vendors, which enables MSC Mobility to provide customers with services that fully encompass mobile platform strategy, end-to-end support, solution implementation, and system integration.
Leuk Andersen, Managing Director, MSC Mobility, said, “A partnership with BlinkMobile was attractive to us as our customers want to optimise their existing content and processes for mobile devices, irrespective of whether those devices belong to staff, partners, customers or the community. The most important criteria for us in partnering with BlinkMobile is that they are able to support all endpoint devices whether smartphones or tablets. In addition, BlinkMobile recognises that the mobile user must be at the centre of all mobile interactions as opposed to the processes found within business systems. This shift is critical for successfully mobilising an enterprise architecture.”
“BlinkMobile’s innovation in continually evolving its technology is another key factor in our partnership together. Technology platform relevance, stability and functionality must be invested in for the long term in the enterprise market. Responsiveness to market demand is essential to meet the evolving needs of our corporate and government customers and in developing their roadmaps. We look forward to a mutually successful working relationship with BlinkMobile.”
About MSC Mobility
MSC Mobility is leading service provider of Enterprise Mobility Managed Services, operating in the Australian market place since 1999. MSC works closely with customers to understand their needs and develop mobile strategies that support customers and helps them achieve desired business outcomes.
MSC Mobility removes the distraction and reduces the cost of deploying and managing the mobile environment by managing and supporting the technology, operations and mobile users. MSC Mobility can ensure that the very best in technical and business process expertise is available to organisations through programs that are designed for a range of business sizes and strategic goals. Their deep domain expertise acquired across hundreds of clients allows them to bring value to organisation in the following areas: Mobile Data Strategy; Design & Implementation; Proof of Concepts; Application Management & Deployment; Enterprise Mobility Managed Services; Technical Support and Training. For more information: www.mscmobility.com.au
About Blink Mobile Interactive
BlinkMobile Interactive develops and markets a mobile enterprise application platform (MEAP) that allows any organisation to provide rich mobile interactions and response mechanisms from their existing web-based information and business systems. Focused on enterprise style customers, the Blink Mobility Platform provides a comprehensive deployment and management structure for corporate-wide mobility from any data source and through one platform, can deliver multiple services to all mobile devices quickly and reliably, from iPads and tablets to the latest smartphones and simple 2G SMS-only non-browsing phones. The Blink Mobility Platform offers enterprise customers a new, low cost, fast and agile service that focuses on their users and each user’s need to access interactive systems from mobile phones. Visit http://www.blinkmobile.com.au or call 02 4340 5110.
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- HPE’s global first quarter net revenue dips $US1.3B year on year
- Netcomm Wireless fills vacant CEO spot to steer company growth
- NEXTDC posts record half year financials as multi-million dollar investment kicks off
- Cyber security expertise sought as Digital Marketplace opens for new sellers
- Trillion-dollar channel opportunity emerges as digital investments skyrocket
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
- Ransomware 'customer support' chat reveals criminals' ruthlessness
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- 4 things we expect from Mobile World Congress 2017
- Freeview appoints new head of marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently