- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Lockstep secures grant from US Homeland Security for digital identity solution
- Authentication authority. Access security authority. Identity intelligence authority
- The week in security: Banks investigating breaches as AusCERT experts warn on the security of everything
- Telstra flags more cyber-sec investments after vArmour
- 25 January 2012 09:08
Hostworks supports live internet streaming of triple j Hottest 100 on Australia Day
The Hottest 100 is one of the largest public music polls in the world with millions of individual votes counted since it began in 1989. Its popularity increases every year and 2012 is no exception. Streaming the countdown online lets triple j reach a wider audience and using Hostworks SHOUTcast server and Elastic Compute Infrastructure ensures that internet listeners will receive quality service throughout out the day.
Adrian Britton, General Manager of Technology, Strategy and Innovation for Hostworks said, “triple j need to know that the online streaming will not fail on Australia Day, no matter how many people tune in to the Hottest 100 online. We are treating this as we would any major event with dedicated resources in place on the day to manage performance and make sure internet listeners are not disappointed. As long as you can get online this Australia Day the triple j Hottest 100 will be waiting for you.”
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- 5 lessons from AMP on deploying marketing automation
- How Suncorp plans to reduce churn with its connected customer strategy
- What it takes to be a great digital B2B marketer
- Suncorp-backed startup looks to disrupt with on-demand insurance to Australian consumers
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 27 May