- 25 January 2012 09:08
Hostworks supports live internet streaming of triple j Hottest 100 on Australia Day
The Hottest 100 is one of the largest public music polls in the world with millions of individual votes counted since it began in 1989. Its popularity increases every year and 2012 is no exception. Streaming the countdown online lets triple j reach a wider audience and using Hostworks SHOUTcast server and Elastic Compute Infrastructure ensures that internet listeners will receive quality service throughout out the day.
Adrian Britton, General Manager of Technology, Strategy and Innovation for Hostworks said, “triple j need to know that the online streaming will not fail on Australia Day, no matter how many people tune in to the Hottest 100 online. We are treating this as we would any major event with dedicated resources in place on the day to manage performance and make sure internet listeners are not disappointed. As long as you can get online this Australia Day the triple j Hottest 100 will be waiting for you.”
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion