- FBI warns that hackers are targeting state election systems
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
- AI will help virtualised data containers manage their own security, access control
- The week in security: Apple patches iOS 0-day, new attack decrypts HTTPS
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 25 January 2012 09:08
Hostworks supports live internet streaming of triple j Hottest 100 on Australia Day
The Hottest 100 is one of the largest public music polls in the world with millions of individual votes counted since it began in 1989. Its popularity increases every year and 2012 is no exception. Streaming the countdown online lets triple j reach a wider audience and using Hostworks SHOUTcast server and Elastic Compute Infrastructure ensures that internet listeners will receive quality service throughout out the day.
Adrian Britton, General Manager of Technology, Strategy and Innovation for Hostworks said, “triple j need to know that the online streaming will not fail on Australia Day, no matter how many people tune in to the Hottest 100 online. We are treating this as we would any major event with dedicated resources in place on the day to manage performance and make sure internet listeners are not disappointed. As long as you can get online this Australia Day the triple j Hottest 100 will be waiting for you.”
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing