- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Long-running malvertising campaign infected thousands of computers per day
- Google beefs Linux up kernel defenses in Android
- Twitter suspends accounts that lured ISIS supporters to install spyware
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- 25 January 2012 09:08
Hostworks supports live internet streaming of triple j Hottest 100 on Australia Day
The Hottest 100 is one of the largest public music polls in the world with millions of individual votes counted since it began in 1989. Its popularity increases every year and 2012 is no exception. Streaming the countdown online lets triple j reach a wider audience and using Hostworks SHOUTcast server and Elastic Compute Infrastructure ensures that internet listeners will receive quality service throughout out the day.
Adrian Britton, General Manager of Technology, Strategy and Innovation for Hostworks said, “triple j need to know that the online streaming will not fail on Australia Day, no matter how many people tune in to the Hottest 100 online. We are treating this as we would any major event with dedicated resources in place on the day to manage performance and make sure internet listeners are not disappointed. As long as you can get online this Australia Day the triple j Hottest 100 will be waiting for you.”
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- ACCC warns against tax scams as ransomware increases
- Oracle squares up to Cloud rivals with $US9.3 billion NetSuite acquisition
- WA government seeks aid from local integrator on ICT strategy
- Adelaide consulting firm deploys ShoreTel technology for McArdle Freight
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise takes the fight to Microsoft and Cisco in UCaaS