- Industry support is helping Australian cybersecurity startups shake off risk aversion: Austrade
- iPhone browser ransom locker blocked in new iOS 10.3 release
- FBI warns of attacks on anonymous FTP servers
- 9 biggest information security threats through 2019
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
- 27 October 2011 12:08
C3 Business Solutions speeds ahead, ranking in 2011 BRW Fast 100
The BRW Fast 100 list ranks Australia’s fastest growing companies, both public and private.
C3 Business Solutions was named 25 on BRW’s 2010 Fast Starters list last year, and adds this latest achievement to a slew of industry accolades. The company has recently been named one of Gartner’s ‘Cool vendors in Data Management and Integration 2011’, was honoured as one of the top 50 Australian workplaces in the BRW Best Places to Work 2011, and awarded twice in the 2011 Australian Business Awards where its C3 Integrity™ product won both Product Innovation and Best E-Business Product.
According to BRW, the quality of this year’s Fast 100 was as high as ever, as businesses and entrepreneurs from all of Australia’s major industries presented the solid business practices required to deliver growth in a downturn.
Commenting on the win, Cameron Wall, managing partner at C3 Business Solutions, said: “Having been named as one of BRW’s Fast Starters last year, we’re really pleased to see our continued success being awarded in the BRW Fast 100 2011. The rapid growth and achievements of C3 Business Solutions is testament to our commitment to R&D and the excellent team of dedicated and experienced people with which we work.”
C3 Business Solutions works across the whole client organisation from strategy through to implementation to deliver well-designed and executed business intelligence and information management programs. Experienced consultants focus on true business benefits rather than technical products for cohesive solutions that ensure a more successful, intelligent business.
About C3 Business Solutions C3 Business Solutions is an award winning Australian Business Intelligence and Information Management company that delivers measurable business improvements for its clients. Remaining vendor independent, C3’s experienced consultants work across the whole organisation considering any issues or challenges before a business intelligence solution is implemented.
- How Sky Betting is using customer identity to bridge the owned and paid media gap
- Data Scouts launches digital transformation course to boost student engagement
- Report: Internet advertising to surpass TV this year
- The 4-point plan needed to address media supply chain chaos
- Heathrow Airport’s journey towards passenger personalisation