- How vulnerable are you behind the wheel of your connected car?
- The week in security: Hackers plunder online databases as Trump nominee flags security boost
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
- Spanish police nab suspected hacker behind Neverquest banking malware
- 18 May 2011 14:25
Imperva Wins ‘Product or Service of the Year’ at AUSCERT 2011
“We are delighted to be the 2011 winner of the SC Magazine ‘Product or Service of the Year’,” outlined Stree Naidu, Vice President, Asia Pacific and Japan for Imperva. “This is a direct acknowledgement of our commitment to solution strategy, product development and success with our clients here in Australia. This was a stringent judging process and we are thrilled to not only be nominated, but to be the winner of the category”.
Naidu continued: “We also congratulate all of the nominees and winners of the respective award categories.”
Imperva received its award at the AUSCERT 2011 Gala Dinner held on Tuesday 17 May.
The award winning Imperva SecureSphere is the only solution that delivers full activity monitoring from the database to the accountable application user. It protects sensitive data from hackers and malicious insiders, provides a fast and cost-effective route to regulatory compliance and establishes a repeatable process for data risk management.
SecureSphere includes centralized management and reporting framework, physical and virtual appliance delivery options, and server agent software that extends data security to host systems. With its flexible deployment options and administration capabilities, SecureSphere provides organizations the scalability, adaptability, and management needed to deploy state of the art data security solutions.
Global reference clients include Agilent, TechSoup Global, Fiserv, Apple, TDAmeritrade, Wells Fargo, BetFair, and O2.
Imperva was Highly Commended in the Vendor of the Year Category in the SC Magazine Awards in 2010.
# # #
Imperva and SecureSphere are registered trademarks of Imperva, Inc. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
About Imperva Imperva is the global leader in data security. With more than 1,300 direct customers and 25,000 cloud customers, Imperva's customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, and managed service providers who rely on Imperva to prevent sensitive data theft from hackers and insiders. The award-winning Imperva SecureSphere is the only solution that delivers full activity monitoring for databases, applications and file systems. For more information, visit www.imperva.com , follow us on Twitter or visit our blog.
For further information please contact: Cathryn van der Walt 12 Worlds on behalf of Imperva Tel: 0402 327 633 or Email: Cathryn@12worlds.com
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Mexia calls upon tech industry to support Bourke Street victim
- Why non-tech industries are poaching Australia’s top tech talent
- InTechnology catches Core Security distribution deal
- Behind the battery faults blamed for Samsung’s Note7 debacle
- Will Aussie tech suppliers be hit by Avaya’s bankruptcy?
- CMO-CIO NZ roundtable: Shifting gears from digital enablement to business transformation
- Guzman y Gomez appoints new marketing chief
- Fairfax uses eye tracking study to provide digital ad effectiveness
- Report: Consumers favour retailers offering customer loyalty programs
- CMO, CIO embrace social media, IoT to win customers