- The week in security: Governments back cybersecurity; new hope in ransomware flood
- Google advances Android password-killer: due this year
- A recently patched Flash Player exploit is being used in widespread attacks
- Are organisations failing to prioritise security?
- Will inspecting electronic devices pose a potential privacy threat?
- 18 May 2011 14:25
Imperva Wins ‘Product or Service of the Year’ at AUSCERT 2011
“We are delighted to be the 2011 winner of the SC Magazine ‘Product or Service of the Year’,” outlined Stree Naidu, Vice President, Asia Pacific and Japan for Imperva. “This is a direct acknowledgement of our commitment to solution strategy, product development and success with our clients here in Australia. This was a stringent judging process and we are thrilled to not only be nominated, but to be the winner of the category”.
Naidu continued: “We also congratulate all of the nominees and winners of the respective award categories.”
Imperva received its award at the AUSCERT 2011 Gala Dinner held on Tuesday 17 May.
The award winning Imperva SecureSphere is the only solution that delivers full activity monitoring from the database to the accountable application user. It protects sensitive data from hackers and malicious insiders, provides a fast and cost-effective route to regulatory compliance and establishes a repeatable process for data risk management.
SecureSphere includes centralized management and reporting framework, physical and virtual appliance delivery options, and server agent software that extends data security to host systems. With its flexible deployment options and administration capabilities, SecureSphere provides organizations the scalability, adaptability, and management needed to deploy state of the art data security solutions.
Global reference clients include Agilent, TechSoup Global, Fiserv, Apple, TDAmeritrade, Wells Fargo, BetFair, and O2.
Imperva was Highly Commended in the Vendor of the Year Category in the SC Magazine Awards in 2010.
# # #
Imperva and SecureSphere are registered trademarks of Imperva, Inc. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
About Imperva Imperva is the global leader in data security. With more than 1,300 direct customers and 25,000 cloud customers, Imperva's customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, and managed service providers who rely on Imperva to prevent sensitive data theft from hackers and insiders. The award-winning Imperva SecureSphere is the only solution that delivers full activity monitoring for databases, applications and file systems. For more information, visit www.imperva.com , follow us on Twitter or visit our blog.
For further information please contact: Cathryn van der Walt 12 Worlds on behalf of Imperva Tel: 0402 327 633 or Email: Cathryn@12worlds.com
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: Symantec and the Cloud paradox
- IBM turnaround continues with up to 14,000 jobs facing the axe
- NEXTGEN calls on culture guru to take Oracle partners to the Cloud
- Adobe pushes further into the Cloud with CIO appointment
- Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: We’ve injected Cloud DNA into our business
- The legal mumbo jumbo on popular mobile apps can take over 24 hours to read
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Facebook denies bias in Trending Topics, but promises changes nevertheless
- Google and Oracle's Android copyright fight is up to a jury now
- This site aims to be the Yelp of the SaaS world
- Intel partners with Vivid to launch new interactive 3D experience
- How HealthEngine boosted its customer management strategy with CRM
- Data pooling competition heats up as Data Republic secures $10.5m investment boost
- Using the power of movies at IAG to improve digital customer experiences
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 May