- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Lockstep secures grant from US Homeland Security for digital identity solution
- Authentication authority. Access security authority. Identity intelligence authority
- The week in security: Banks investigating breaches as AusCERT experts warn on the security of everything
- 24 March 2011 09:48
Mouse Eye Tracking moves to the cloud; available to resellers
The new deployment of MET on Microsoft’s Azure platform will provide faster response times to international clients, (currently over 90% of the MET customer base), and equip users with the tools to better understand the behaviour of their web visitors and maximise the value of their web presence.
Feature updates in the latest version of MET include: • Improved domain management allowing users to view all domains from one panel • Enhanced page navigation information, incorporating data from external and direct sources for a comprehensive view of traffic flow through a website • Editable heat maps and enhanced links analysis, allowing an increased focus on user activity over specific areas of a webpage, providing a deeper understanding of user behaviour
Graham Elliott, Microsoft ISV Azure Platform Advisor, noted: “Windows Azure offers a flexible, scalable and familiar environment for developers to create cloud applications and services. This gives Microsoft partners the choice to deploy applications in cloud-based Internet services or through on-premise servers, or to combine them in any way that best meets the needs of their business, which is exactly what PicNet has done with Mouse Eye Tracking.”
“Performance, scalability and high availability are key benefits of the Azure deployment, while also reducing our running costs,” added Guido Tapia, CTO Software at PicNet.
PicNet is establishing a network of non-exclusive resellers that can add value to their customers by providing MET’s sophisticated usability features to enhance the value of their investments in their websites. With fast and simple integration to customers, and attractive commissions, Mouse Eye Tracking represents an excellent opportunity for resellers.
For more information about the Mouse Eye Tracking reseller program, please visit: http://met.picnet.com.au/NewUser.mvc/Reseller.
For more information about Mouse Eye Tracking, please visit: http://met.picnet.com.au/.
About Mouse Eye Tracking PicNet's Mouse Eye Tracking service is a sophisticated and effective IT solution that maximises a user’s investment in their websites by showing, in detail, what visitors are viewing on each page. The service provides graphic representations of how each individual visitor, and the majority of visitors together, have been reading each page of a website. This enables users to understand which areas of their website are of most interest through the high viewing statistics. The service also reveals the flow of visitor navigation across their entire website, providing insights on how to best design the site to allow visitors to most easily reach their goals.
About PicNet PicNet is a leading provider of IT services that help organisations use technology to increase productivity, reduce costs, minimise risks and grow strategically. With expertise in multiple technology and business areas, across a variety of industries, PicNet’s dedicated team of professionals has both the knowledge and experience to help clients become high performance businesses. Services include software development, PicNet’s own enterprise risk management system – Risk Shield. For more information about PicNet, please visit our website at www.picnet.com.au
Media Contacts: Kenny McGilvary Hotwire email@example.com +61 (0)2 9018 8755
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- CMO interview: Putting IBM’s marketing technology under the microscope
- 5 lessons from AMP on deploying marketing automation
- How Suncorp plans to reduce churn with its connected customer strategy
- What it takes to be a great digital B2B marketer
- Suncorp-backed startup looks to disrupt with on-demand insurance to Australian consumers