- Cybersecurity means asking questions but too many young women lack the confidence: head geek
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Cog Systems offers more secure version of HTC A9 smartphone
- Researchers find 5.3 million vulnerable smart devices in Spain
- Who should be on an insider risk team?
- 24 March 2011 09:48
Mouse Eye Tracking moves to the cloud; available to resellers
The new deployment of MET on Microsoft’s Azure platform will provide faster response times to international clients, (currently over 90% of the MET customer base), and equip users with the tools to better understand the behaviour of their web visitors and maximise the value of their web presence.
Feature updates in the latest version of MET include: • Improved domain management allowing users to view all domains from one panel • Enhanced page navigation information, incorporating data from external and direct sources for a comprehensive view of traffic flow through a website • Editable heat maps and enhanced links analysis, allowing an increased focus on user activity over specific areas of a webpage, providing a deeper understanding of user behaviour
Graham Elliott, Microsoft ISV Azure Platform Advisor, noted: “Windows Azure offers a flexible, scalable and familiar environment for developers to create cloud applications and services. This gives Microsoft partners the choice to deploy applications in cloud-based Internet services or through on-premise servers, or to combine them in any way that best meets the needs of their business, which is exactly what PicNet has done with Mouse Eye Tracking.”
“Performance, scalability and high availability are key benefits of the Azure deployment, while also reducing our running costs,” added Guido Tapia, CTO Software at PicNet.
PicNet is establishing a network of non-exclusive resellers that can add value to their customers by providing MET’s sophisticated usability features to enhance the value of their investments in their websites. With fast and simple integration to customers, and attractive commissions, Mouse Eye Tracking represents an excellent opportunity for resellers.
For more information about the Mouse Eye Tracking reseller program, please visit: http://met.picnet.com.au/NewUser.mvc/Reseller.
For more information about Mouse Eye Tracking, please visit: http://met.picnet.com.au/.
About Mouse Eye Tracking PicNet's Mouse Eye Tracking service is a sophisticated and effective IT solution that maximises a user’s investment in their websites by showing, in detail, what visitors are viewing on each page. The service provides graphic representations of how each individual visitor, and the majority of visitors together, have been reading each page of a website. This enables users to understand which areas of their website are of most interest through the high viewing statistics. The service also reveals the flow of visitor navigation across their entire website, providing insights on how to best design the site to allow visitors to most easily reach their goals.
About PicNet PicNet is a leading provider of IT services that help organisations use technology to increase productivity, reduce costs, minimise risks and grow strategically. With expertise in multiple technology and business areas, across a variety of industries, PicNet’s dedicated team of professionals has both the knowledge and experience to help clients become high performance businesses. Services include software development, PicNet’s own enterprise risk management system – Risk Shield. For more information about PicNet, please visit our website at www.picnet.com.au
Media Contacts: Kenny McGilvary Hotwire firstname.lastname@example.org +61 (0)2 9018 8755
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Optus Business launches new cloud platform with Pure Storage
- Vita Group interim financials enables acquisition of five more Telstra stores
- Enterprise mobility now more of an “apps play” in Australia
- M. Tech set to distribute Carbon Black
- Tech Data completes multi-billion dollar Avnet TS acquisition
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Trump announces budget cuts that may give China tech leadership
- Porsche Design's Book One looks to outrace Microsoft's Surface Book
- How Cisco wants to become the Switzerland of the cloud
- WD ships 256GB Lightning-attached storage for iPhone and iPad
- How to keep a promiscuous customer loyal
- From marine biology to marketer: How Autopilot's CMO sifts through the data deluge
- Why it's time brands got more 'phygital' with customer experience
- 10 mobile marketing trends to watch in 2017
- IAB aims for simplicity in digital advertising with new councils and approach