- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
Senior .Net Developer (Silverlight)
- Brand held in high regard!
- Permanent role
- Senior position - Silverlight experience a must!
Lead/Sr C# .NET developer, Microsoft MVC with 5+ years of Silverlight, HTML, Angular, web, product development experience. Perm role, Melbourne CBD
Your new Company/Team:
Within the past 10 years they have grown globally (Aus, NZ, Hong Kong, UK, Singapore). The successful adoption of HR/ Payroll product and related niche solutions has placed them in a leading position globally. Availability, scalability and real time update are critical.
In a team of ten people comprised of FE / BE Developers, FE Lead + BE Lead, Testers, Product Managers, Compliance Managers you report to the Development Manager.
The Challenge/Project Description:
They are looking for a Lead .Net talent with Silverlight to HTML conversion experience for their native Product/ Application / Web solutions to:
- Take part in the whole SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Initially be responsible for the conversion of Silverlight to HTML for a critical project piece of work
- Develop new features
- Optimize performance
- Adhere to best practices: Agile, CI/CD
- Collaborate with the Product and QA (Quality Analysis) Teams
- Keep abreast of cutting edge technologies, best practices and business news in the industry
Key Skills & Experience:
Software Product build with performance testing, horizontal (multiple web sites), vertical (multiple web services) and auto-scaling applications, etc)
Modern architecture design patterns (e.g. Domain Driven Design (DDD), DI / IoC etc.)
***You must have previous Silverlight to HTML conversion experience ***
Hold a bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant tertiary qualification.
Their tech stack is comprised of:
- Back-end (BE): C#, TSQL with SQL Server 2012
- Design patterns: Object Oriented (OO), Dependency Injection etc.
- Continuous Integration: Test-Driven Development (TDD), unit testing, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Selenium, Grunt
- Continuous Delivery: unit testing, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Selenium, Octopus Deploy
- Agile: SCRUM experience
- Ideally experienced with Silverlight on the .NET framework and compatible with multiple browsers, devices and operating systems, bringing a new level of interactivity
People & Culture:
- You are eager to learn, self-driven, ambitious, passionate about your work, curious, etc.
- Flexible working hours is a reality
- They foster continuous learning
- Flat organisation chart / low on administrative process / high on communication
- Career progression to Senior Dev is encouraged through coaching / mentoring
Compensation & Benefits:
They offer a generous salary package.
Don't Delay & Apply Now!
Apply now online with a Word version of your CV and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200165504.
Reference Number: 200165504_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator