- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
Full Stack Developer
Inner City Location
Start Up Environment
Hudson Technology is a global leader in assisting job seekers & employers in the Digital & Technology space find the right match. We currently have a requirement for an experienced Full Stack Developer to assist our client with an exciting project. This is an excellent opportunity for a Full Stack Developer that is eager to work in a start up environment and make a real difference to the community.
As the successful Integration Developer you will have:
- 5 + years experience development experience
- Experience developing robust PHP based applications
- Worked with NoSql Databases e.g. MongoDB
- Ability to create REST API's
- The ability to work within a close knit team
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Experience working in a start up environment
- Experience working in the energy sector
The following would be highly regarded:
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Daryl Lim in our Perth office on 08 9323 0257, quoting Ref No. 6B/17160
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator