- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
Fantastic Working Environment
North Side Canberra Location
Hudson is looking for an Application Developer who was adroit at .Net and SQL for a 6 month contract role with our renowned government client.
Within this role as Application Developer, your capabilities will play a vital part as your experience will provide exceptional technical services in support of business requirements.
Your main responsibilities will be to develop, deploy and maintain software application using Microsoft. Net, Microsoft Dynamics, SQL server, Visual Basic and C#. You will preferably have experience in agile framework, along with the ability to carry out unit testing.
Enquiries can be made to Consultant Ray on (02) 6229 1575 or via email email@example.com at Hudson Technology & Digital team in our Canberra office. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator