- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
Associate Consultant - IT Project Services
$45k - $55k + Super + Bonus
Growing IT Project Recruitment Team
With over seven quarters of growth, Hudson are seeking a talented IT resourcer with recruitment, sales or HR experience to become part of our growing IT Project Services team as an Associate Recruitment Consultant. We are looking for an ambitious, dedicated IT resourcer to join our growing IT Project Services team working across key accounts.
About the role:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, generous benefits (Bonus potential from day 1)
- Varied, exciting role specialising in IT Project Managers or Business Analyst's
- Building your own Talent Pools to service key clients
- Transparent career path, clear promotion targets, and bonus structure
- World-class training, tools and resources
- A culture that recognises and rewards high achievers voted by their peers
- Global business: opportunities for international mobility
- A high impact sales professional, you will have experience in recruitment or a strong background in Business Development / Talent Acquisition / Account Management with a proven track record.
- No stranger to hard work, you're a team player who also knows how to have fun
- A natural people person, you have strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment
As an Associate Consultant, our structured career path means that you can choose to pursue a people leader career or an individual specialist career: the choice is yours. To apply for the position please click on the link below or contact Steve Webber on 03 9623 6786 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator