Database Modelling Specialist
- Non-ongoing to 30 June 2017
- Based in North Canberra
- Only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply
Do you have strong database and dimensional modelling experience? This could be the perfect role for you!
Paxus' government client is seeking a Database Modelling Specialist with good experience in dimensional modelling.
Duties will include:
- Develop a dimensional data model in support of data linkage and linked data analysis business processes
- Contribute to the evolving system architecture and design
- Undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes
- Develop code to the departments standard
- Support the integration of a CSIRO Data61 data access API .
- Would suit a technician with strong dimensional data modelling and implementation experience
- Incorporation of strict security and access principles is essential.
- The system will be developed with a view to system integration e.g. corporate data and metadata systems.
- Experience in the integration of a CSIRO Data61 data access API is desirable.
Reference Number: 200165200_5
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204
- Totem streetlight poles to combine wireless with power on city streets
- Mingis on Tech: All about the new Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus: Economy class that gets you there (with video)
- Banks ill-equipped for proposed APRA data demands
- Williams Martini crunch biometrics for Formula 1's peak pit-stop performance
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- 4 steps to ensuring your company fails successfully
- Jaywing sets sights on Australian growth with digital and data-driven agency model
- How National Geographic is innovating its brand with purpose
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 23 March
- 5 ways to create great real-time marketing campaigns