- iPhone browser ransom locker blocked in new iOS 10.3 release
- FBI warns of attacks on anonymous FTP servers
- 9 biggest information security threats through 2019
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
- Malware infection rate of smartphones is soaring – Android devices often the target
Database Modelling Specialist
- Non-ongoing to 30 June 2017
- Based in North Canberra
- Only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply
Do you have strong database and dimensional modelling experience? This could be the perfect role for you!
Paxus' government client is seeking a Database Modelling Specialist with good experience in dimensional modelling.
Duties will include:
- Develop a dimensional data model in support of data linkage and linked data analysis business processes
- Contribute to the evolving system architecture and design
- Undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes
- Develop code to the departments standard
- Support the integration of a CSIRO Data61 data access API .
- Would suit a technician with strong dimensional data modelling and implementation experience
- Incorporation of strict security and access principles is essential.
- The system will be developed with a view to system integration e.g. corporate data and metadata systems.
- Experience in the integration of a CSIRO Data61 data access API is desirable.
Reference Number: 200165200_4
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204
- Who are the winners and losers in the Govt’s $9B IT spending spree?
- Cisco reportedly set to “disrupt its networking hardware business”
- Vocus director steps out of the boardroom to lead wholesale business
- Endpoint Focus becomes CrowdStrike partner
- AWS partner scores $5.6 million database deal with NSW Govt
- How Sky Betting is using customer identity to bridge the owned and paid media gap
- Data Scouts launches digital transformation course to boost student engagement
- Report: Internet advertising to surpass TV this year
- The 4-point plan needed to address media supply chain chaos
- Heathrow Airport’s journey towards passenger personalisation