- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
Ruby on Rails Developer
Passionate about Open Source in particular Ruby on Rails
Proud of writting clean, maintable and scable code
This company has grown organically for last few years because they have managed to gather a team of professionals that are passionate about their do. Their passion has made them successful but now they are trying to grow a step further and they need you!
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer with intermediate level of experience. Being passionate about Open Source is paramount and being able to voice your ideas is also vital in this team.
Skills and experience
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Understanding of performance optimisation and it affects the user experience is key
- Unit and integration testing experience
- Ideally Agile development methodologies
- What we are looking for
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to build a relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Permanent residency or Australia citizenship
- A developer who is proud of their code
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angelica Alen in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8303 quoting Ref No. 4B/25511. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator