- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
CCTV Sales & Support
Excellent opportunities and Progression
An I.T company in Lidcombe is looking for a strong sales candidate with experience in CCTV Sales.
This role would be suited to a candidate who has a wealth of experiencein the Electronic Security Industry and enjoys solving technical problems and communicating with people over the phone and face-to-face.
- Provide technical expertise for security products, including Alarm Panels, IP Networks, CCTV, DVRs, Cameras
- Provide quotes
- Answer incoming telephone calls to the branch by either handling customer needs or referring customers to the more appropriate person
- Troubleshoot HW/SW issues, IP network dilemmas and assisting our sales team in supporting our customers.
- Deal with customer complaints promptly and effectively
- Assigning Leads from website
- Website Enquiries
- Order Enquiries/Amendments/Entry
- New Account Maintenance
- Backorder Updates
- keeping customers and relative staff informed.
- Organising and ordering brochures and giveaways
- Assisting with signing up customers for Sales Team
- Reception/ Trade Counter relief as required
Like to know more? For a confidential discussion, please apply online using the appropriate link below Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Due to the high level of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator