Agile Project Manager
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Complex Software Development Projects
- Dynamic Team Culture
Currently looking for a Agile Project Manager for a wide program of work, Software Development, Agile, Jira, Scrum Master
We are currently looking to engage an Agile Project Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for managing and delivering IT projects and programs with combined budgets over $5 Million.
As the Agile Project Manager, you will ensuring the delivery to scope/budget, compliance to any quality requirements, effective of team resources, effective management of communication and stakeholder relationships and effective management of risk and issues.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Ensure projects produce the necessary Project Management deliverables to a high level of quality
- Prepare project business cases attaining necessary approvals in a timely manner and manage project financials (budgets and forecasting)
- Projects are to be delivered in an agile way where possible
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT and with external vendors
- Manage stakeholder expectations through the application of stakeholder management disciplines
- Manage a team of project resources delivering complex/large IT projects, typically in a complex, multiplatform technical environment
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies
- Over 10 years' experience in managing individual projects and at least 5 years planning and managing a project portfolio or program of work including experience of delivering large complex programs with formal project management techniques
- Demonstrable experience of the assimilation of complex business requirements and translating them into IT solutions, with a strong commercial approach to the implementation of solutions and the total cost of ownership
- Good financial management experience and knowledge.
- Demonstrable and comprehensive knowledge of IT delivery best practice including Software Development
- Life Cycle and alternative methodologies such as Agile and iterative approaches.
- Experience delivering projects in a consultancy environment including using resource pools.
- Extensive experience gained from a variety of industry sectors such as utilities, government and consulting practices
- Demonstrated experience in the use of agile tools such as Jira Agile / Version One / Trello.
- Agile certification such as Scrum Master
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200165751.
Reference Number: 200165751_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Totem streetlight poles to combine wireless with power on city streets
- Mingis on Tech: All about the new Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus: Economy class that gets you there (with video)
- Banks ill-equipped for proposed APRA data demands
- Williams Martini crunch biometrics for Formula 1's peak pit-stop performance
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- 4 steps to ensuring your company fails successfully
- Jaywing sets sights on Australian growth with digital and data-driven agency model
- How National Geographic is innovating its brand with purpose
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 23 March
- 5 ways to create great real-time marketing campaigns