Communications Network Engineer
- Perth CBD based role
- Immediate Start
- 6 month contract role with a well-regarded company
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Communications Network Engineer for a 6 month contract. The opportunity is based in Perth, CBD.
This is an exciting opportunity for a 6 month contract role. We are currently looking for a senior level Communications Network Engineer to join a well-known, and respected global company.
The scope of this role covers Evolved Packet Core of Long Term Evolution (LTE) / 4G Networks, IP Communications engineering, LAN and WAN, MPLS as well as voice and WiFi solutions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Cisco certified - CCDP/CCNP or Juniper Alcatel/Nokia equivalent.
- Evolved Packet Core (EPC) / 4G experience
- Layer 2 and 3 traffic engineering and QoS configuration
- MPLS, VLAN, Spanning Tree
- IP Routing of OSPF, BGP, RIP, EIGRP
- Cisco Call Manager
- SNMP based monitoring tools
- Cisco routing, switching, firewalls and WiFi
- Knowledge of remote WAN and LAN communications site design
- Network System management, integration and configuration with multiple systems
- Experience in a network communications related field, preferably in a carrier or integration environment.
Please note: Sponsorship will not be provided for this role. Any candidates based outside of Perth would need to be able to relocate to Perth at their own expense.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200165774.
Reference Number: 200165774_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Totem streetlight poles to combine wireless with power on city streets
- Mingis on Tech: All about the new Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus: Economy class that gets you there (with video)
- Banks ill-equipped for proposed APRA data demands
- Williams Martini crunch biometrics for Formula 1's peak pit-stop performance
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- 4 steps to ensuring your company fails successfully
- Jaywing sets sights on Australian growth with digital and data-driven agency model
- How National Geographic is innovating its brand with purpose
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 23 March
- 5 ways to create great real-time marketing campaigns