- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
- Cool, exciting Projects Large complex organisation
- Permanent position
- Melbourne CBD location
Melbourne CBD, join a growing team, complex product dev environment, make your mark! perm role
Due to rapid growth ain their business, my client, a cool Product Development Company is looking to introduce into their IT Team a Senior DevOps Engineer\s.
This is a permanent position based in Melbourne offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies. The focus is be seconded to various business solution projects utilising your knowledge and expertise of DevOps practices and processes, with the aim of increasing productivity and quality of their delivery activities through robust automated build and deployments through the SDLC pipeline.
You will have proven expertise in the following technologies: PowerShell, Continuous Integration using TeamCity, Continuous Deployments using Octopus, Version Control with TFS/GIT.
This is a diverse position working with the Product Development & Infrastructure Teams including but not limited to:
- Proven expertise in the following technologies:
• Continuous Integration using TeamCity,
• Continuous Deployments using Octopus,
• Version Control with TFS/GIT.
• Must have solid skills on deploying and managing cloud services hosted in AWS or Private Cloud
• Skills in administering websites at scale
• Deep understanding of version control systems such as TFS, GiT, etc.
• Understanding and Knowledge on Database deployments.
• High level of proficiency with PowerShell
• Should have some background understanding (ASP .Net, angular, etc)
• Familiar with Monitoring tools such as Site 24/7 or anything similar
• Familiar with Jira (for bug tracking), Confluence (wiki) and other DevOps offerings from Atlassian
• Tooling investments & Automation
• Engineer solutions to drive operational maturity / efficiencies
• Familiarity with test automation framework such as Microsoft Test Manager.
• Continuous delivery through automation (RM, CI, Build) and Change Management. Familiarity with Continuous Integration\Continuous Deployment tools such as Octopus, Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, etc.
• Analyse service design for resiliency & DR gaps
• Good knowledge of Windows Server, IIS
Apply now by sending your CV in word format now!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200164649.
Reference Number: 200164649_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator