- Venafi CEO: Symantec-Google certificates spat underscores machine identity risk
- The week in security: 457 changes hit security skills; 9 in 10 Aussie companies breached
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Your users may soon be taking selfies instead of typing passwords
Drupal Developer - Senior or Mid level
Work with latest tech such as AWS, React and Drupal 8
Join skilled developers who are on the forefront of the industry
Move forward in your career by joining this company
- Work with latest tech such as AWS, React and Drupal 8
- Join skilled developers who are on the forefront of the industry
- Move forward in your career by joining this company
- Must be eligible to work in Australia and have a valid working visa
- Strong backend as well as experience with Front end
- Drupal 7 (theming, architecture, module and multisite development)
- Drupal Drush commands
- PHP / MySQL
- Gulp / SASS
- Git (strong debugging skills, ability to work in an environment where multiple branches are active)
- Foundation frontend framework (or Bootstrap)
- API development and maintaining documentation
- Strong terminal skills (zsh)
- Ability to work with internal teams in a semi agile environment
- Confident communication skills
My client is looking for a Mid or Senior level Drupal developer to join a reputable, well established company with a large team of Drupal Developers. You will be a part of a global network and will have the opportunity to work along side the best developers in the industry and work on the latest tech.
Enquiries can be made to Soraya Hosseini at Hudson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3258 8401 quoting Ref. No. 4B/25482. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- United Airlines ditches plan to make CEO chairman after passenger scandal
- Fitbit announces new virtual race platform to enhance customer experience
- Marketo touts engagement play with latest acquisition
- Goodlife gets business ‘in shape’ with real-time analytics
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?