Project Manager | Health
Initial 6+ month contract | QLD Health | Digital Portfolio of work
City Fringe Location | Project Manager with extensive Health experience
Integrated Care, Digital Enablement, Performance & Sustainability
Our client, QLD Health, are currently seeking a number of Project Managers to join a digital portfolio of work.
A summary of the programs they are currently seeking these roles for are as follows;
Integrated Care: This program is focused on the standardisation, digitalisation and automation of processes and systems that enable patient and family centric service delivery across the continuum of care.
Digital Hospital and Health Service: This program is focused on the standardisation, digitalisation and automation of internal clinical processes and systems.
Performance and Sustainability:This program is focused on providing the solutions that will enable the standardisation, digitalisation and automation of corporate services and performance management processes. Additionally this program will establish Health Intelligence services, improve our information management and business intelligence capabilities as well as deliver solutions to support world class research.
Digital Enablement: This program differentiates from the other programs (which are more system focused change) as this program primarily focuses on the physical technology that users interact with or are dependent upon to communicate, to collaborate and store and transfer data. This program is focused on optimising the use of the current technologies implemented across the organisation and the implementation of new technologies to enable improved care delivery, customer experience, and increased resilience as well as improving economic sustainability.
Responsibilities and experience required for this position are as follows;
- Proven experience in the delivery of large scale complex IM/ICT program/project(s), preferably in the health care industry
- Proven stakeholder relationship management skills to support effective business change, including the ability to initiate relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Expertise in, and application of, appropriate project management methodologies (preferably PRINCE2), and an ability to promote and provide advice on the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools
- Proven excellent negotiation, consultation, facilitation and effective written and oral communication skills for use in a complex project environment
- Proven experience in leading, managing and mentoring an effective multi-disciplinary team
- Project Managers with a proven track record implementing large complex ICT solutions within Queensland Health
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17402.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments