- iPhone browser ransom locker blocked in new iOS 10.3 release
- FBI warns of attacks on anonymous FTP servers
- 9 biggest information security threats through 2019
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
- Malware infection rate of smartphones is soaring – Android devices often the target
Graduate Software Engineer
Kickstart your IT career - Multiple graduate opportunities
Great culture and working environment
Learn from the best
Multiple graduate opportunities exist for recent graduates or 3rd year IT students. Enterprise Software Development projects, security & networks.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This organisation is offering recent graduates or junior software engineers an exciting opportunity to gain valuable commercial experience working with a team of high performers across a portfolio of products using the latest technologies and frameworks, solving business issues through the design and development of technology solutions.
You will work in a dedicated team environment where you will be responsible for the support and implementation of software solutions for existing and new products.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL POSSESS:
- A tertiary qualification (or about to graduate) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- A passion for networks, security, databases & software and the ability to learn and take direction from senior technical staff
- Most importantly you will require excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with customers both over the phone and face to face including internal staff as you will work closely with others in a team environment.
- don't delay and apply now!
These opportunities will provide challenging and rewarding work as well as furthering your technical skills and capability using the latest tools and technologies.
Naturally, you will possess a tenacious work ethic and are keen to kick start your career.
These roles are for an immediate interview and start position
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jill Ogle on (02) 4927 2243 or Linda Apostolidis on (02) 4927 2225 in our Newcastle office quoting Ref No. G9/09141
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Who are the winners and losers in the Govt’s $9B IT spending spree?
- Cisco reportedly set to “disrupt its networking hardware business”
- Vocus director steps out of the boardroom to lead wholesale business
- Endpoint Focus becomes CrowdStrike partner
- AWS partner scores $5.6 million database deal with NSW Govt
- How Sky Betting is using customer identity to bridge the owned and paid media gap
- Data Scouts launches digital transformation course to boost student engagement
- Report: Internet advertising to surpass TV this year
- The 4-point plan needed to address media supply chain chaos
- Heathrow Airport’s journey towards passenger personalisation