PMO Project Analytics and Tools Manager
- Exciting career opportunity
- 1 Year Contract
- Sydney CBD Location
Leading government department are looking for an experienced PMO Manager with strong project analytics experience
Leading governement organisation are looking for an experienced EPMO Project Analytics and Tools Manager The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Liaising with the project management community to maintain the IT project pipeline and ensuring that the PPM tool is up to date.
- 1st level support of the PPM tool and continuous improvement to streamline process supporting data collation
- Identification of key issues and risks with the project management community across the portfolio, ensuring critical risks are reported regularly and addressed appropriately
- Ensuring that the information in the PPM tool is consistent (ie. Schedules, risks, issues, financials)
- Producing metrics and Reporting to indicate the health of the portfolio
- Providing detailed analysis of the portfolio information that can be used to create portfolio views for various stakeholder forums.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role with strong experience establishing performance outcomes and measures for key project goals
- Experience working with a variety of PPM Tools, development of interfaces and data management, preferably experience with Project Server
- Experience working with a timesheet tool, preferably experience with Psoda
- Experience in developing reporting at both project and portfolio level
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent, relevant professional experience
If you are interested in the above position and believe you meet the criteria, click APPLY now or contact Olivia Lewis at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200165454.
Reference Number: 200165454_1
Contact Details: Olivia Lewis
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Olivia Lewis
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments