- Permanent Position
- Macquarie Park Location
- Citrix Certifications Required! (CCE/CCP)
Provide high level of technical leadership for Enterprise support customers for a large managed services organisation based in Macquarie Park.
Fantastic opportunity now available for a Technical Specialist to join a huge IT organisation based in Macquarie Park which will see you providing technical leadership and collaborate with and experienced technical team to achieve the coordinated delivery of services.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Support Account Manager in providing a best-in-class customer experience.
- Engages directly with internal stakeholders within support, to act as a customer advocate in driving change in features, improving product quality and user experience.
- Deliver technical workshops for internal and external audiences across multiple products or components
- Lead the remote delivery of high quality pre-scheduled scoped support relating to implementations, migrations, and/or updates.
- In collaboration with Technical Support, diagnoses and resolves technical problems.
- Participate in the delivery of scoped projects and provide technical duties
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of core Citrix products and foundational technologies.
- Technical specialization in at least one core Citrix technology (virtualization, networking, or mobility) and their common use cases.
- Ability to produce information in the form of Proactive emails, KB articles and other reference materials for sharing within teams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer related studies or equivalent industry certifications.
- 3+ years hands on troubleshooting experience; experience with Citrix Products is a plus.
- Possess Citrix Certifications; CCE/CCP or industry equivalent certification.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200165268.
Reference Number: 200165268_6
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Totem streetlight poles to combine wireless with power on city streets
- Mingis on Tech: All about the new Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus: Economy class that gets you there (with video)
- Banks ill-equipped for proposed APRA data demands
- Williams Martini crunch biometrics for Formula 1's peak pit-stop performance
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- 4 steps to ensuring your company fails successfully
- Jaywing sets sights on Australian growth with digital and data-driven agency model
- How National Geographic is innovating its brand with purpose
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 23 March
- 5 ways to create great real-time marketing campaigns