- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
Direct accountabiloity and recognition
New initiatives and ideas
Ongoing, complex project pipeline
A PERTH based large corporation, known for innovation and its passion to provide a great customer experience. A chance for a SCRUM professional to step into an Iteration Manager role with an organisation that champion's agile behaviour, change and quality service.
Collaboration is important to be successful in this team, you stand together and remain focused on the business outcome whilst respecting the role of everybody involved. The project pipeline is complex with large programs as well as more rapid deliveries, with this comes a culture that is fast and adaptable but steady in planning.
As Iteration Manager you will coach and guide your team through a journey that will impact mentality, behaviour and performance. Your role is to inspire and lead a multi disciplined team to work together and become in sync with each other. You will facilitate Agile ceremonies, manage the product backlog, define sprints, manage conflicts and the resolutions and monitor, track and report all progresses of team the delivery team. Business engagement and the appreciation of the journey is absolutely critical to the success in this position.
The skillset required to make an impact
Proven experience in 2 or more roles acting as SCRUM professional or Iteration Manager
A career path that began with project management or development in a SDLC environment
Preferred certifications in CSM, CSPO, CSAFE and PMP or Prince II.
Delivery of 2 or more projects that were delivered against an AGILE methodology
Proof of leadership to teams that require direction and coaching, and the end result of your work.
If you are a SCRUM profressional seeking your next role please do not hesitate to contact Emma Hoar @ Hudson on 9323 0212 or email@example.com .
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator