- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
Mid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)
- Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 security clearance required
- Permanent Opportunity
- Adelaide Based - Make the Sea Change
Currently seeking security cleared Software Engineers for a long term program of work in the defence industry.
Mid-Level Software Engineer x 2 (Adelaide Based)
Currently urgently seeking resources for an exciting long term program of work in the defence industry. This opportunity will be based in the inner northern suburbs of Adelaide and it is a requirement that you are an Australian Citizen and hold a Top Secret Positive Vetting (preferably), NV2 or NV1 clearance.
The essential job functions for this role will include:
- Develops application software (new program code or enhancements to existing code) of medium to high complexity from dailed technical specifications.
- Develops database queries and stored procedures of medium complexity to support data analysis and/or technical programming responsibilities.
- Executes test scripts for system, integration and/or user acceptance testing and documents technical test results.
- Contributes to the creation and content of appropriate Catalyst work products (primarily technically oriented) with guidance from subject matter experts.
- Maintains awareness of current business trends (in consulting services and offerings, packaged solutions, and industry best practices) that are relevant to the company and clients.
- Is service-oriented and seeks out ways to expand role.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of the following technologies: C++ (Linux), Python, Java (Linux/Windows), ADA
- Minimum 3 years' experience, ideally in the defence industry
- Solid, demonstrated experience in software detailed design/development on Defence projects and an understanding of Defence standards
- Have a current active Top Secret Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 security clearance
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Willingness to travel on the odd occasion to ACT
Reference Number: 200165370_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator