- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
Senior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)
- Positive Vetting, NV2 and NV1 security clearance required
- Permanent opportunity
- Adelaide based - Make the Sea Change
Currently seeking candidates to work on a large program of work within the defence industry and are seeking security cleared Software Engineers.
Senior Software Engineer x 2 (Adelaide Based)
We are currently seeking resources to work on a long term program of work based in Adelaide and as a result are seeking multiple Software Engineers. This opportunity will be based in the defence industry and as a result it is a requirement that you are an Australian Citizen and hold preferably a Top Secret Positive Vetting (preferably), NV2 or NV1 clearance.
The essential job functions for this role will include:
- Develops application software (new program code or enhancements to existing code) of medium to high complexity from dailed technical specifications.
- Develops database queries and stored procedures of medium complexity to support data analysis and/or technical programming responsibilities.
- Executes test scripts for system, integration and/or user acceptance testing and documents technical test results.
- Contributes to the creation and content of appropriate Catalyst work products (primarily technically oriented) with guidance from subject matter experts.
- Maintains awareness of current business trends (in consulting services and offerings, packaged solutions, and industry best practices) that are relevant to the company and clients.
- Is service-oriented and seeks out ways to expand role.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of the following technologies: C++ (Linux), Python, Java (Linux/Windows), ADA
- Minimum 5 years' experience, ideally in the defence industry
- Solid, demonstrated experience in software detailed design/development on Defence projects and an understanding of Defence standards
- Have a current active Top Secret Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 security clearance
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Willingness to travel on the odd occasion to ACT
Reference Number: 200165364_6
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator