Major Media Company
Work With The Latest Technologies
Mature Digital Culture
Company & Role
This Large media company based in Sydney is looking for a NodeJS Developer for a permanent role; you will be joining a passionate team that are very collaborative and will have the opportunity to massively contribute to the direction of the development.
Delivering practical and functional solutions in a large scale environment.
Working across Node.JS,MVC (Express) and SOA architecture (HTTP services),Jade templating, BDD with mocha and chai.
Responsible for the content delivery services.
Working in an agile team Redesigning critical parts of the technology stack.
Commercial experience using Node.JS.
Passion for using latest technologies.
Understanding of AWS and familiarity with devops.
Working in an agile environment using Kanban.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Brady in our Sydney office on 02 8233 4337.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Totem streetlight poles to combine wireless with power on city streets
- Mingis on Tech: All about the new Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus: Economy class that gets you there (with video)
- Banks ill-equipped for proposed APRA data demands
- Williams Martini crunch biometrics for Formula 1's peak pit-stop performance
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- 4 steps to ensuring your company fails successfully
- Jaywing sets sights on Australian growth with digital and data-driven agency model
- How National Geographic is innovating its brand with purpose
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 23 March
- 5 ways to create great real-time marketing campaigns